Currently putting the

Wethy

Lift in have a couple questions

1. Should I loosen both sides of the track bar and then re torque both or just the axle side.

2. Should I Retorque all 4 sets of control arms at the same time or can I do the front once the weights on the tires and then the tears once I set it down or all 4 while all for wheels on the ground?

3. Is there a way to centre the front axle as much as possible without a draglink flip or adjustable trackbar I tried to find the write up but had no luck on my phone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Lift in have a couple questions

1. Should I loosen both sides of the track bar and then re torque both or just the axle side.

2. Should I Retorque all 4 sets of control arms at the same time or can I do the front once the weights on the tires and then the tears once I set it down or all 4 while all for wheels on the ground?

3. Is there a way to centre the front axle as much as possible without a draglink flip or adjustable trackbar I tried to find the write up but had no luck on my phone

1. Yes both sides.

2.yes just torque them all once all 4 are back on the ground. Make sure you torque your whole suspension to spec once it's on the ground.

3. No. Only way is to do a drag link flip with a raised trackbar bracket or with an adjustable trackbar. I personally would do the prior.

What size lift are you installing?

Wethy

1. Yes both sides.

2.yes just torque them all once all 4 are back on the ground. Make sure you torque your whole suspension to spec once it's on the ground.

3. No. Only way is to do a drag link flip with a raised trackbar bracket or with an adjustable trackbar. I personally would do the prior.

What size lift are you installing?

Ok awesome and I had planned on doing things that way.

And 2.5 coil gonna get it together torque everything on the ground then see if a draglink is necessary if it is I'll be ordering tonight ha ha and agreed the DL flip seems the better option

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ok awesome and I had planned on doing things that way.

And 2.5 coil gonna get it together torque everything on the ground then see if a draglink is necessary if it is I'll be ordering tonight ha ha and agreed the DL flip seems the better option

Honestly you will be fine without it. I ran without one on my 2.5" lift for almost two years with no problems. Only reason I got one was because I got a PR44 and planned on upgrading my suspension soon after.

Wethy

Honestly you will be fine without it. I ran without one on my 2.5" lift for almost two years with no problems. Only reason I got one was because I got a PR44 and planned on upgrading my suspension soon after.

Sweet 300+ saved lol more mods!

Wethy

install went well. first test drive went well.
no death wobble

so i feel like this meme is appropriate

success meme.jpg

Top Bottom