Moab: Time to run Fins and Hells Revenge?

Petzl88

I'm planning out a Moab trip next month. I would appreciate some input for those who have wheeled there.

We're driving from Denver to Moab and plan on wheeling Fins N Things in one day. I just want to make sure we have enough time to get it in on Friday.

How many hours for Fins N Things? 2? 3? What about Hells Revenge and Poison Spyder Mesa?

Thanks for your help!

Tachyon

We did fins and Hells Revenge on the same day, no problem. Now, we skipped a few things, like Devil's hot tub, etc... But we ran nearly all of the trails in a stock-ish JKUR.

Do Fins first, or you'll be bored.

jhires

My wife and I did fins and things last week, we took our time, took pics, enjoyed the scenery along the way. Took about 4 hours.

brodydez

Yeah, you can run them both in one day. The exit of hells is a mess right now and I would do the search and rescue trail short cut and then exit out the entrance but if you have never been there it's hard to find. You might think about doing steel bender instead of fins though. It's a different style with a lot of ledges and less slick rock.

Petzl88

Yeah, you can run them both in one day. The exit of hells is a mess right now and I would do the search and rescue trail short cut and then exit out the entrance but if you have never been there it's hard to find. You might think about doing steel bender instead of fins though. It's a different style with a lot of ledges and less slick rock.

Thanks for all the help guys. Is the exit to Hell's Revenge drivable? Is it all washed out or what is going on there?

Top Bottom