Mopar Front Driveshaft # 77070090

Shootingjeeper

Does anyone know if this driveshaft is a 1310 or 1350 setup? I just ordered a 3" EVO Enforcer kit and I know I that I will need a new front driveshaft. That driveshaft is the one that comes with the new Mopar lift and retails for $499. I thought it might be a good shaft for the money if it's a 1350.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I doubt it's 1350 for that price. It's probably a different length factory style shaft.

Edit: just looked it up. It's a factory shaft so 1330 and not double cardan. It also says for a 2" lift. Don't waste your money.

Last edited:

Shootingjeeper

Never mind. You answered before I could finish typing my post. Would a 1310 suffice for a 3" lift with 35s? DD, 90% on road, easy to moderate trails.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Never mind. You answered before I could finish typing my post. Would a 1310 suffice for a 3" lift with 35s? DD, 90% on road, easy to moderate trails.

Bigger is usually better, but for what it's worth I'm running a 1310 on my 4" enforcer with 37s and have for the last ~39,000 miles. The previous 8,000 miles I had it on with 35s. I've had it rebuilt once in that time.

t8er

Does anyone know if this driveshaft is a 1310 or 1350 setup? I just ordered a 3" EVO Enforcer kit and I know I that I will need a new front driveshaft. That driveshaft is the one that comes with the new Mopar lift and retails for $499. I thought it might be a good shaft for the money if it's a 1350.

I'm still running my stock driveshaft on mine with a 3.5" lift. I'll be replacing it at some point but so far so good and I've got 33k miles on it with 27k of those being with the lift.

Top Bottom