Tramp stamp 3rd brake/liscense plate light

JakeJK

Can anyone help me with a solution to a liscense plate light or 3rd brake light on a poison spyder tramp stamp/liscense plate relocation?

JakeJK

I believe 1 wire for ground, 1 for running lights which turns on the license plate light, and 1 for brake light.

Ahh not too bad. I'm pretty bad at electronics besides stereos but I think I'll be able to figure that out haha

Havoc40

I also used the ORO light, bought from Northridge. Great solution, easy install, and has had many compliments.

20150418_141528.jpg

JakeJK

Thanks for the replies guys! Also is anyone running a rear view camera? If so where'd you guys mount it?

Havoc40

Thanks for the replies guys! Also is anyone running a rear view camera? If so where'd you guys mount it?

I'm getting ready to install one when I upgrade to a 37...since the rear view mirror will become useless. I'm going to drill a hole in the bottom center of the plate and use a flush 3/4" camera. Then use a monitor for a full time "rear view mirror" instead of just in reverse on my 430N

JakeJK

I'm getting ready to install one when I upgrade to a 37...since the rear view mirror will become useless. I'm going to drill a hole in the bottom center of the plate and use a flush 3/4" camera. Then use a monitor for a full time "rear view mirror" instead of just in reverse on my 430N

Bottom center of your liscense plate?

JakeJK

Yessir, that's what I'm doing anyway. You could also use one of the cameras that use 2 license plate bolts like the ORO light. Just mount it on the bottom.

Yeah I thought about that that's that I may do I'm kinda broke right now haha so I'll have to do some sorting before I buy anything anyways, I like your idea though very clever

Top Bottom