NEW PRODUCTS: Rock Hard 4x4 MOLLE Cage Cargo Wraps!

Upgrade your rig with the only premium MOLLE cage cargo wrap for your Jeep's Rock Hard 4x4 Ultimate Sport Cage!

Add cargo space to your cabin to safely mount and store gear you use daily plus when off road. Emergency tools or simply sun glasses, keep all that loose debris stowed away with MOLLE straps - just like the US Army does. Like all Rock Hard 4x4 products, these are 100% Made in the USA, 100% Premium, and 100% Heavy Duty!

Learn more at www.rockhard4x4.com/molle

RH-1401 Rock Hard 4x4 Molle Cage Cargo Wrap for Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4DR Front 2007 - 2015 [RH-1401]
RH-1402 Rock Hard 4x4 Molle Cage Cargo Wrap for Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR Rear 2007 - 2015 [RH-1402]
RH-1403 Rock Hard 4x4 Molle Cage Cargo Wrap for Jeep Wrangler JK 2DR Rear 2007 - 2015 [RH-1403]
RH-1404 Rock Hard 4x4 Molle Cage Cargo Wrap for Jeep Wrangler TJ/LJ Front 1997 - 2006 [RH-1404]
RH-1405 Rock Hard 4x4 Molle Cage Cargo Wrap for Jeep Wrangler YJ Front 1987 - 1995 [RH-1405]

Available from Rock Hard 4x4 and all of our fantastic dealers.

RH-1401-2T.jpg

img_1740.jpg

Any colors besides black, like tan or coyote?
Depending on demand there's a chance, but I see black being the sole option for the next several months. Off Road Evolution just ordered a bunch of these by the way - for those looking to pick them up from Mel's team.

Lance628

I have a question will your sport cage work with a pillar switch pods or do i need to find a new place for my switches

I have a question will your sport cage work with a pillar switch pods or do i need to find a new place for my switches
You'll need to find a new spot, but there are many options. Lower center dash, under steering wheel, between visors, on top of dash, etc.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I have a question about the handle on the a-pillar. It seems like it interferes with the visor. Any particular reason why the handles are angled in?

Edit: and cool new product by the way!

Last edited:
I have a question about the handle on the a-pillar. It seems like it interferes with the visor. Any particular reason why the handles are angled in?

They angle inward to help pull you into your Jeep as you climb up. In this orientation they help shift your weight.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

It does interfere. It may be my only complaint about my RH cage.

HoosierWolf

These make me giddy like a little school girl :) :thumb:

If you decide to add another color gray would be nice. A little less hot in the sun than black. I'm hoping to find gray molle seat covers as well (that are made in the USA.)

Top Bottom