Any rubicon owners use these...

lulu2533

JKS adjustable front sway bar links...not quick discos. Just want to know if they work well with the e-disco.

download.jpg

lulu2533

You mean selecting the correct length to prevent your links from being inverted?

Yes. Just wanted to know if these were a good choice for that. They seem to be a good solution, just wanted to know if anybody is using them that's all.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
These are not discos. Sorry, I should have said I have a RK 2.5" lift. Looking for a solution for the potential sway bar flip.

Actually the pic you provided are quick discos.......... If you own a rubicon you best bet is to just get some fixed length links or some slightly adjustable links. Set your sway bar about 15* above parallel and measure eye to eye.

Big b

Most 2.5" kits can use factory rears in the front. If those are the correct length then they should work fine.

lulu2533

Actually the pic you provided are quick discos.......... If you own a rubicon you best bet is to just get some fixed length links or some slightly adjustable links. Set your sway bar about 15* above parallel and measure eye to eye.

Actually they aren't the quick discos. There are no pins to pull out if you look closer. Took it right from their site.

lulu2533

Most 2.5" kits can use factory rears in the front. If those are the correct length then they should work fine.

I have the RK links that came with my kit. They are not long enough.
I just wanted to know if anybody had any experience with these particular adjustable sway bar links.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Actually they aren't the quick discos. There are no pins to pull out if you look closer. Took it right from their site.

I guess the exact same set I use to run wasn't a quick disco then. I will let you be and go back to being a web wheeler

lulu2533

I guess the exact same set I use to run wasn't a quick disco then. I will let you be and go back to being a web wheeler

I'm not trying to start anything. Go to JKS website. It says right in the info "Non disconnecting version of quicker disconnects"

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have the RK links that came with my kit. They are not long enough.
I just wanted to know if anybody had any experience with these particular adjustable sway bar links.

They are the exact same as the "quick discos" but come without the pins that replace the bolts. So anyone who has had the quick discos has had experience with them..... And speaking from that experience they are fine.

Yes they will work with your Rubicon E-Disco.

lulu2533

They are the exact same as the "quick discos" but come without the pins that replace the bolts. So anyone who has had the quick discos has had experience with them..... And speaking from that experience they are fine.

Yes they will work with your Rubicon E-Disco.

Thank you.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
This happened to my buddies Rubicon. Bent both end links and he was unable to turn on the trail. These came with the RK lift. His front bumper caught a ledge and the suspension dropped. When the body came down it completely mangled his links. We managed to straighten them for the drive home. I do believe they should be longer. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441336525.606216.jpg

robertoloco

Yep.To short.This is what happened to mine when I Installed them in the wrong (lower )hole.

Attachments

• 1441337751867.jpg
    1441337751867.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 110
Top Bottom