Singh's build. 2014 Anvil JKU Sport S Mutt

Singh G

This will be the quick version of my build up to date. Father and bro also have JKUs and I may post there updates here and there. If I quote my bro, "Im the R&D of the family."

My father wanted to buy me a new jeep when I was about to start college in 1999, but I turned that down in favor of a 1999 Acura Integra LS coupe in Milano Red. It was my parents bargaining chip in keeping me at home vs going away for school. Which college kid would turn down a new vehicle right? Well, I started my first real job in 2007 and was finally ready to buy a new car around Nov 2007. I loved the green JKU at the time, but was way out of my monthly budget for a vehicle at the time. I went on a 3 year lease for a 2008 altima. Well, fast forward 4 years later I added a 2012 JK to my stable. I went with a JK first because it was my third "car" then. Wife was new to jeeps as well and in her mind a jeep was a 2dr only. So I went with that and kept it for 20 months. Fast forward to second pregnancy. Out goes the 2 dr for a JKU.

Cheers if you read all that. :beer:

my 2012 the day I picked up on 4/14/12 --> 2 years later would be the birth date of my son :)
photo(2).JPG

photo(3).JPG

trail ride
photo(4) copy 3.JPG

Custom ordered JKU in Sep 2013
2013.jpg

315/70/17 on stock suspension
35s.jpg

HIDs
HIDs.jpg

found a really good deal on ebay for a brand new premium top shipped to the house for $710. yes you read that right ;)
soft top.jpg

With that dual top soft top option, the JKU is starting to become the mutt she is now.

next up, painted fender flairs. expensive option for me at the time. just couldnt find a set locally. so these were billet at first, and then painted. well the first pain job was crap and was off. so i had them repainted just recently. Im about 800 in these fenders alone:\
fender.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom