Free: Rancho Shock Boot

07JKSahara

Have this from a steering stabilizer. It's free. Probably not worth shipping but if you want it, I'm sure I can figure out where the post office is.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441393194.201703.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441393203.239356.jpg

Panda

3.5s

This is a 2 door steering boot. Interested now? :bleh:

Yes thank you :thumb:

Okay if anybody on the forum needs a rancho shock boot it's yours free just let me know and I'll see about having Scott send it to ya :yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm ripping all four of mine off soon. You can have them and give them away Scott. The rears might be split up the center but it's nothing some red duct tape couldn't fix.

Oh and they've #neverbeenwheeled

Panda

I'm ripping all four of mine off soon. You can have them and give them away Scott. The rears might be split up the center but it's nothing some red duct tape couldn't fix.

Oh and they've #neverbeenwheeled

I would take them but they're for a 4 door :doh:

07JKSahara

I try to give away one boot and I somehow now have joint custody of 5 of them. And I'm pandas personal shipper. :)

07JKSahara

If I take them will I have to re-gear? I'm debating between 4.56 and 4.88. Which will work better with your boot?

You're in luck, this is clearanced for both. In pinch, you could even run it with 5.13s with the "boot reducer adapter kit." I sell those separately.

07JKSahara

This has found a new loving home. It will be cherished for years to come.

But, feel free to continue the debauchery in this thread. :)

Top Bottom