App issues

Clem319

My notifications have not worked for about 2 weeks. I did the update and still nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

JAGS

Hooked
Now that you mention, I haven't gotten the "quoted" notifications in a while, but have gotten the message notifications for PMs. Wonder if there is a settings update?

JAGS

Hooked
Um, I think Clem was talking about notifications in THIS app in the side panel. Not phone notifications, which is something entirely different.

JAGS

Hooked
I haven't gotten them for a while. I get them now with the new app though.

Weird. Didn't really pay attention till I saw this thread. Then noticed I hadn't gotten any post quote notifications since the 25th.

Just installed the new App tonight and will fully shut off my phone later and see if that reboot refreshes things?

If not, I'll submit a formal complaint to owner of this place. Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Clem319

Weird. Didn't really pay attention till I saw this thread. Then noticed I hadn't gotten any post quote notifications since the 25th.

Just installed the new App tonight and will fully shut off my phone later and see if that reboot refreshes things?

If not, I'll submit a formal complaint to owner of this place. Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lol complaints are coming!!! [emoji109]🏾[emoji109]🏾 prepare yourself Eddie .. On a serious note, mine is also the 25th ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441429918.136750.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441430502.205170.jpg ....

JAGS

Hooked
Just curious if your notifications came back? I reinstalled the app and still nothing...only messages show up in notifications.

Top Bottom