2015 sport JKU driveshaft question?

mo0s3

I was on Mottino Wash yesterday and I seemed to misplace a rock and it cut my boot on my rear driveshaft by the rear differential, will this be bad to run without ? Obviously I will be replacing the driveshaft eventually but I would like to save $$ :)

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I was on Mottino Wash yesterday and I seemed to misplace a rock and it cut my boot on my rear driveshaft by the rear differential, will this be bad to run without ? Obviously I will be replacing the driveshaft eventually but I would like to save $$ :)

Take a look at the for sale section. Members usually give stock drive shafts away for free.

mo0s3

I just read up a bit on it and people seem to say it will be ok just as long as you maintain it after trails with a little grease. I just wasn't to sure if it had to be a immediate fix ya know [emoji4]

I just read up a bit on it and people seem to say it will be ok just as long as you maintain it after trails with a little grease. I just wasn't to sure if it had to be a immediate fix ya know [emoji4]

No not immediate. But id start eyeing a replacement

spinuck

I think they sell replacement boots for 20 bucks or so. not sure if it's worth replacing or not, or if it will increase the longevity. Maybe someone can weigh in on that.

Top Bottom