evo enforcer install

ilikedirt2011

Hey guys looks like im gona pull the trigger on the evo enforcer tomorrow. just wondering if anyone knows of a decent place to get it installed (san diego)? or preferably someone that has a driveway/garage and knows how to install whos in san diego and would like to help out .
i would much rather get with someone and wrench on it to gain some knowledge working on the rig!

Of course your time and assistance would be compensated with :beer: and a monetary amount!

Thanks!

Sithwindu

Hey guys looks like im gona pull the trigger on the evo enforcer tomorrow. just wondering if anyone knows of a decent place to get it installed (san diego)? or preferably someone that has a driveway/garage and knows how to install whos in san diego and would like to help out .
i would much rather get with someone and wrench on it to gain some knowledge working on the rig!

Of course your time and assistance would be compensated with :beer: and a monetary amount!

Thanks!

Fly me out in 28 days and I'll throw it on!! Lol

CCTX50

Fly me out in 28 days and I'll throw it on!! Lol

I here flying in two's is better than one. Two from CC and the three of us can get it installed. Besides... I am looking at doing the same lift. What better way to learn then on someone else's Jeep. ;)

Sithwindu

I here flying in two's is better than one. Two from CC and the three of us can get it installed. Besides... I am looking at doing the same lift. What better way to learn then on someone else's Jeep. ;)

Lol ilikedirt is from corpus too! Iv installed the enforcer lift on one of my buddies, it's a nice designed lift. Very simple!

Benito

Caught the Bug
Just put it on jack stands and start taking things apart, once you run into a hiccup get on here and ask.
In all seriousness though check out the enforcers unite thread and read through it looking for technical post. I just installed mine this past weekend. I had never installed a lift before. Read through a couple of the how to's on other lifts that wayalife has posted, it will also help to read through the self alignment how to. Definitely buy a torque wrench and a set of large sockets and wrenches, up to 22mm and 7/8". I had never installed a lift before but was able to do with a helping hand, I am by no means an expert. I should probably post pics of how the brackets are installed.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Just put it on jack stands and start taking things apart, once you run into a hiccup get on here and ask.
In all seriousness though check out the enforcers unite thread and read through it looking for technical post. I just installed mine this past weekend. I had never installed a lift before. Read through a couple of the how to's on other lifts that wayalife has posted, it will also help to read through the self alignment how to. Definitely buy a torque wrench and a set of large sockets and wrenches, up to 22mm and 7/8". I had never installed a lift before but was able to do with a helping hand, I am by no means an expert. I should probably post pics of how the brackets are installed.

x2 on this. I dont know where some of the cali guys are located, and maybe they will chime in later.

I would deff try and do this yourself if you can. Doesnt really take too many tools and if you give yourself a good weekend and take your time its really not that hard to install at all. The write ups that eddie has on here and over on projectjk.com will deff help you out. :thumb:

ilikedirt2011

Yeah. I would prefer to do it myself but would definitely like to have someone with a little more knowledge than I to help out. Plus I can't work on the jeep in my apartment complex parking lot anymore haha. Management has given me problems multiple times and someone called the cops on me once when I was doing some grinding haha.

I appreciate the input and will definitely be looking at some write ups to make the process smoother when I throw it all together.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah. I would prefer to do it myself but would definitely like to have someone with a little more knowledge than I to help out. Plus I can't work on the jeep in my apartment complex parking lot anymore haha. Management has given me problems multiple times and someone called the cops on me once when I was doing some grinding haha.

I appreciate the input and will definitely be looking at some write ups to make the process smoother when I throw it all together.

Ah never even thought about not having a driveway to install in. I have never had to expierence an apartment issues, but my one friend who just moved to Kansas now deals with this and cant do anything to his car.

ilikedirt2011

Ah never even thought about not having a driveway to install in. I have never had to expierence an apartment issues, but my one friend who just moved to Kansas now deals with this and cant do anything to his car.

Yeah it's pretty terrible. Literally can't do anything. Got yelled at for installing my trucklites the other day... [emoji58] Haha.

I'm sure I'll figure something out eventually.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My garage is open on weekends but I'm about an hour and a half north of you. Let me know if you want to head up.

ilikedirt2011

My garage is open on weekends but I'm about an hour and a half north of you. Let me know if you want to head up.

I really appreciate it man! i might tak you up on this offer but it wont be for another month or 2 prolly. lift came in yesterday but i want to have the wheels and tires ready so after its lifted i can throw them on right away

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I really appreciate it man! i might tak you up on this offer but it wont be for another month or 2 prolly. lift came in yesterday but i want to have the wheels and tires ready so after its lifted i can throw them on right away

Let me know. You can visit your old truck-lites on my JK. :thumb:

Top Bottom