Thank You

noroad

I just want to say how thankful I am to you guys! Matt, Don, and Andrew you guys all rock and this is why I only buy from you guys! we had a small problem with 2 wheels months after getting them and with in a short time talking with these great guys its all taken care of! This is what keeps me coming back, you just cant find this customer service any place else! :thumb:

Thank You
Andrew

I just want to say how thankful I am to you guys! Matt, Don, and Andrew you guys all rock and this is why I only buy from you guys! we had a small problem with 2 wheels months after getting them and with in a short time talking with these great guys its all taken care of! This is what keeps me coming back, you just cant find this customer service any place else! :thumb:

Thank You
Andrew

Who is Matt, Don, and Andrew? :thinking:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Don't throw that exclamation point at ME! You never mentioned Discount Tire in your post..... We are tight but not read you f-ing mind tight! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Maybe he thought that was obvious since he made the post in the "Supporting Vendors > Wayalife Preferred Vendors > Discount Tire" section of the forum. :bleh::bleh:

Maybe he thought that was obvious since he made the post in the "Supporting Vendors > Wayalife Preferred Vendors > Discount Tire" section of the forum. :bleh::bleh:

:dont_tell: I never notice where things are... I just use the "new posts". I guess I'm the :asshat:. :blush:

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
I will only buy from discount tire. There support is outstanding and service is even better. I ordered wheels and tires at 3:30pm and received them at my door the next day at 10:30am. A 19hr run around is impressive. The wheels and tires are balanced good and have had no issues. Thanks

Top Bottom