November 2012 a BIG Month for Jeep!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
001-2013-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-1353513760.jpg

Just got the following a press release from Chrysler. It's aways great to see Jeep doing so well - Go JEEP!!

• Jeep® Wrangler sets sales record for month of November with 12 percent increase
• Jeep Wrangler receives two 2013 Best Resale Value Awards from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com
• Jeep brand introduces new, limited-production Wrangler Rubicon 10th-Anniversary Edition at Los Angeles Auto Show

Jeep® Brand

Jeep brand sales were down 3 percent in November due to the end of Jeep Liberty production in August and some lingering effects of Hurricane Sandy on Chrysler Group dealerships in the Northeast, one of the Jeep brand’s strongest markets. The Jeep Wrangler set a sales record for the month of November with its 12 percent sales gain. For the third consecutive year, the Wrangler has been named Best Resale Value in its class by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. The Wrangler also landed on kbb.com’s Top 10 list for the second year in a row. These prestigious awards honor vehicles expected to maintain the greatest proportion of their original list price after five years of ownership. November was the eighth month this year in which the Wrangler has set a sales record, including an all-time sales record in June.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee – the most awarded SUV ever – had its best November sales since 2005. The Grand Cherokee posted sales of 13,619 units, the model’s second best sales month this year. Sales of the Jeep Patriot, designed to appeal to compact-SUV buyers who want traditional Jeep styling with best-in-class off-road capability at an affordable price, were up 4 percent, the model’s best November in five years. The Jeep brand introduced the new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition in November. It joins the previously announced Wrangler Freedom Edition as a tribute to United States military members past and present.

The Jeep brand, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the wildly popular Jeep Wrangler Rubicon model, also introduced a new, limited-production 2013 Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition at the Los Angeles Auto Show last week. It is the most capable factory-produced Jeep Wrangler ever, packed with equipment that die-hard, off-road enthusiasts love. The Rubicon 10th Anniversary edition will arrive in showrooms in the spring of 2013.

chart.jpg

http://www.media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do?id=13582&mid=2

Hell_Fire

I can believe that, even here sales are through the roof, just so sad the majority of the JK's sold will never even see a mud puddle, sooooo many pavement hoppers here. phoned for a Rubicon Saturday and the guy really pushed that it has never been offroad, so I asked him wat was wrong with it he he he

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I can believe that, even here sales are through the roof, just so sad the majority of the JK's sold will never even see a mud puddle, sooooo many pavement hoppers here. phoned for a Rubicon Saturday and the guy really pushed that it has never been offroad, so I asked him wat was wrong with it he he he

I'm happy with this, less idiots on the trail.

Plus in a couple years we can pick up unused JK's cheap!

JAGS

Hooked
"all-time sales record in June"

Pulled this from the article as I'm proud to be a small part of a big record. I got delivery of my JKRU in June. :rock: And, it's been a blast as it's seen numerous trails and a summer family vacation to Utah's Bryce and Zion as well as Sedona. Done them all bone stock too and still lovin the life! :D

cuongdyna

wayoflife said:
Looks like November was a BIG month for Jeep in Canada too, eh :D

:thumb:

I think it has to do with the new 3.6 Panastar motor and the new Interior that help the sales.

Top Bottom