PDA

View Full Version : Markw13/Albino Lizard chooses not to associate with this form!

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 05:42 PM
Looking to regear my JKU with 4.56's, and i see the $999 special they have on their website,
i'm a new in the forum, and new to the JK world, does this includes all parts + install price, and is this a reliable kit ? i don't see any specific brand they use, which is not a big deal, but mainly looking to know if they're quality gears that will last and won't sing like the best of the sopranos at highway speeds ?
i'm also looking to add an Eaton-elocker rear, and Detroit TT front, and while there, also do C-gussets and sleeves for the front in my D30, and also add the Synergy ball joints to it. I'll call Evo tomorrow to get a quote, but wanted to do more more research about their gear kit, and i think i may have found the best forum to ask about Evo stuff :)
Thanks in advance.

They did a great job on mine. You should know that they only replace bearings or seals if they are needed and you do not get the factory gears back. I've put about 800 miles on mine since they were changed a couple of weeks ago. Plan on trailering or taking your time driving home if you have a long trip. ORE is 300 miles from my house. I stopped multiple times to let everything cool down. You really cant beat this deal.

OverlanderJK
09-13-2015, 05:47 PM
All gears are made in the same plant in Korea. Doesn't matter what brand they use.

I would also steer clear of e lockers and locking your D30. Also don't do sleeves as its a waste and get us alloy ball joints. Same as synergy and cheaper. Save yourself some money on that turd of an axle.

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 09:50 PM

I'm not so sure about all the gears being made in Korea.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 09:54 PM
I'm not so sure about all the gears being made in Korea.

LOL Welcome back to WAL!

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 09:57 PM
I've been on JKF mostly. I needed some technical info and the link led to a wal write up. I figured if I was going to use WAL for technical info I should contribute a little too.

OverlanderJK
09-13-2015, 10:03 PM
I've been on JKF mostly. I needed some technical info and the link led to a wal write up. I figured if I was going to use WAL for technical info I should contribute a little too.

No you shouldn't. You should just leave like you said you would. I guess your new forum of choice is that boring huh?

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:07 PM
First and foremost, I didn't say I was going to leave, I just left. Second, I'm not here to pick fights with anyone, but have no problems holding my own if you want to bring it.

wayoflife
09-13-2015, 10:08 PM
First and foremost, I didn't say I was going to leave, I just left. Second, I'm not here to pick fights with anyone, but have no problems holding my own if you want to bring it.

I believe this is what you said and I quote...

Eddie,

I ask that you delete this account. I have chosen not to associate with this forum quietly without causing any problems. I just went away.

If you just absolutely cant and I know "you dont delete accounts", please change the username to Albino Lizard. I just want everyone to be clear on who I am.

I was a contributing member on your forum with nearly 500 posts in 6 months.

I'd still be here if Frank and Overlander weren't so rude to people. Their actions are costing you many contributing members. Thanks.

Mark

OverlanderJK
09-13-2015, 10:08 PM

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:09 PM
That's it. As noted I didn't cause ruckus or any issues. No name calling, etc.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 10:13 PM
That's it. As noted I didn't cause ruckus or any issues. No name calling, etc.

No, but you were the one who couldn't stick to his word.

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:16 PM
No, but you were the one who couldn't stick to his word.

Thats the cool thing about life, you can constantly evaluate the situation and make choices dependent upon current events. I used a write up to help solve a problem and was reminded of the things this place has going for it. I'm also reminded of the negatives as we speak.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 10:18 PM
Thats the cool thing about life, you can constantly evaluate the situation and make choices dependent upon current events. I used a write up to help solve a problem and was reminded of the things this place has going for it. I'm also reminded of the negatives as we speak.

Great! So you'll be leaving again and not coming back I assume?

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:20 PM
Great! So you'll be leaving again and not coming back I assume?

No, I'll pretty much come and go as I please.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 10:22 PM

Hmmm, for someone who has nearly 500 posts in 6 months you sure don't understand how things work here.

OverlanderJK
09-13-2015, 10:24 PM

Or so you think.

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:25 PM
Hmmm, for someone who has nearly 500 posts in 6 months you sure don't understand how things work here.

I have a clear understanding of life.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 10:27 PM

:rolleyes: That's great, are you done yet?

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:29 PM
:rolleyes: That's great, are you done yet?

Yeah, I'm a little bored with this. See ya next time.

UncensoredAggression
09-13-2015, 10:31 PM

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:32 PM

That's pretty good. Lol.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 10:43 PM
That's pretty good. Lol.

Still here? Why are you still associating with this forum? :thinking:

MarkW13
09-13-2015, 10:43 PM
Let this thread be a clear indication to noobs how you can be treated here.

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 10:46 PM

Lol! You sure told them! And this thread will forever remind them!

OverlanderJK
09-13-2015, 10:57 PM

Lol! You sure told them! And this thread will forever remind them!

#neverforget

Lance628
09-13-2015, 11:02 PM

Yup treated horribly

Lance628
09-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Im not exactly a veteran here I just followed the rules and everyone's been cool

MR.Ty
09-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Im not exactly a veteran here I just followed the rules and everyone's been cool

Weird, I could have sworn that we added you to the "new guy that needs to be put into his place" list. Must have slipped through the cracks. :cheesy:

Lance628
09-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Yea I guess I'm the lucky one lol

MedixJK
09-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Weird, I could have sworn that we added you to the "new guy that needs to be put into his place" list. Must have slipped through the cracks. :cheesy:

Ha i forgot almost forgot about that list....good thing theres like 700 threads dedicated to "how noobs are treated"...fml

Lance628
09-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Maybe I just got taking off the list cause I'm as much of an asshole as you all are [emoji51]

10frank9
09-13-2015, 11:20 PM

Oh how did I miss this? You even attributed you leaving in part to me, I'm honored.

For the record CAPTAIN, nobody treated you poorly you just hopped on Uncle Lee and Uncle Will's bandwagon. For a guy that deals with people all day you sure are a sensitive one.

Lance628
09-13-2015, 11:25 PM
Oh your that frank, the one that it's all your fault lol

Robar
09-13-2015, 11:41 PM
This thread should be merged into the gay talk thread. I think it'll fit better there. :crazyeyes:

Lance628
09-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Why Is this marks jeep??

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 12:49 AM
Lol. Your playbook is quite juvenile.

thardy
09-14-2015, 12:54 AM
Lol. Your playbook is quite juvenile.

And still not gone, typical.

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 12:56 AM
And still not gone, typical.

As I said my choice.

thardy
09-14-2015, 12:58 AM
As I said my choice.

That's what I don't understand, how someone can say they don't like the way the forum is run but they keep coming back.

Brent McCartney
09-14-2015, 01:02 AM
No you just cannot come here and act like a dusch bag.

JAGS
09-14-2015, 01:23 AM

Hmmm, is this so?? I think the last person that came over here looking had some issues with JKF. And by JKF I mean JUJ. Maybe you should text brankz on quickest way to get screwed in two forums.

Come on A.L. You just don't come back with a clean slate. You brought all the past back with ya. Good try to be a Noob though. :nah:

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:01 AM
I'm on like 4 forums. Nice post advertising someone else though.

olram30
09-14-2015, 02:10 AM
Thought you didn't want anything to do with wal?

Sharkey
09-14-2015, 02:18 AM
As I said my choice.

Good luck with that.

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Thought you didn't want anything to do with wal?

Like I said, I followed a link on jkf to a writeup and realized it derived from wal. Stopped off and offered some advice to someone who had a question about a wal supporting vendor that just did some good work for me, and this is where we stand.

OverlanderJK
09-14-2015, 02:20 AM
Like I said, I followed a link on jkf to a writeup and realized it derived from wal. Stopped off and offered some advice to someone who had a question about a wal supporting vendor that just did some good work for me, and this is where we stand.

You are full of shit. You came here to start more shit. Get over yourself.

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:22 AM
You are full of shit. You came here to start more shit. Get over yourself.

If I came here to start crap I'd just start it. Life is too short for juvenile games.

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:25 AM
That is starting shit. Totally different.

OverlanderJK
09-14-2015, 02:26 AM
If I came here to start crap I'd just start it. Life is too short for juvenile games.

......right

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:28 AM
......right

I was pretty pissed. I was going to change it, but i'm on my phone.

OverlanderJK
09-14-2015, 02:30 AM
That is starting shit. Totally different.

There you go. But from now on you can only post in this thread.

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:31 AM
No hiding the context.

olram30
09-14-2015, 02:32 AM
I was pretty pissed. I was going to change it, but i'm on my phone.

Douchbag huh?

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 02:33 AM
There you go. But from now on you can only post in this thread.

I know, you have all the power. Lol

Sharkey
09-14-2015, 02:34 AM
No hiding the context.

Is that really the best you have? Even making such a statement implies that you have carnal knowledge related to Overlander. Are you sure you did not intend to post in the gay thread?

10frank9
09-14-2015, 03:08 AM
Why is it that idiots from other forums come here to start shit and act like babies. Yet I don't see Wayalifers going elsewhere and acting like bitches. Yet here you are CAPTAIN.

olram30
09-14-2015, 03:15 AM
Why is it that idiots from other forums come here to start shit and act like babies. Yet I don't see Wayalifers going elsewhere and acting like bitches. Yet here you are CAPTAIN.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 03:15 AM
Frank I know you think you know me, but you dont. That isnt actually true that wal's dont stir the pot elsewhere. Tell everyone the truth.

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 03:16 AM
Is that really the best you have? Even making such a statement implies that you have carnal knowledge related to Overlander. Are you sure you did not intend to post in the gay thread?

Come on. That was funny.

10frank9
09-14-2015, 03:16 AM
Frank I know you think you know me, but you dont. That isnt actually true that wal's dont stir the pot elsewhere. Tell everyone the truth.

Where are Wayalifers stirring the pot? Proof is in the pudding Mark.

olram30
09-14-2015, 03:30 AM

Oh, go fuck yourself. (Stirring the pot here)

MarkW13
09-14-2015, 03:31 AM
Where are Wayalifers stirring the pot? Proof is in the pudding Mark.

Here is the reality of todays situation.

I posted a legitimate topic and escalated everything in line with the moderators personal attacks. Had you guys acted like adults this sequence of posts would never have occurred. I didn't come here to play games, but you guys get rediculous entertainment from trying to bully people.

This is a perfect example of how I have stated that you create trolls.

I apologize to overlander for the thread topic. I was just proving a quick point (in a rather comedic way).

I didn't stoop to some rediculous level and call a bunch of people names for the purpose of belittling anyone, as many others have done in the past.

Guys on other forums get butt hurt from time to time, but it gets worked out without this rediculous escallation because the moderators don't push it to this point.

I bid you farewell.

As for Frank, if you are going to address me by rank figure out the correct one.

10frank9
09-14-2015, 03:36 AM

I posted a legitimate topic and escalated everything in line with the moderators personal attacks. Had you guys acted like adults this sequence of posts would never have occurred. I didn't come here to play games, but you guys get rediculous entertainment from trying to bully people.

I apologize to overlander for the thread topic. I was just proving a quick point (in a rather comedic way).

I didn't stoop to some rediculous level and call a bunch of people names for the purpose of belittling anyone, as many others have done in the past.

Guys on other forums get butt hurt from time to time, but it gets worked out without this rediculous escallation because the moderators don't push it to this point.

I bid you farewell.

As for Frank, if you are going to address me by rank figure out the correct one.

Didn't bother reading it all but I'm sure you shifted blame on others for your own actions.

I still don't see any proof that Wayalife members go to other forums to start shit.

crippledpetey
09-14-2015, 03:39 AM

How about doing it when in your jeep with someone sitting on your CB keyed? You sure had a bunch to say about me.

OverlanderJK
09-14-2015, 03:39 AM

I bid you farewell.

Jesus fucking Christ. There were zero personal attacks on you. You started the thread about me but now it was a joke? I hope for the sake of the community you work in you are not a fire captain and actually are not any ranking officer.

You are a little bitch. That is the personal attack. Just leave already.

10frank9
09-14-2015, 03:40 AM
How about doing it when in your jeep with someone sitting on your CB keyed? You sure had a bunch to say about me.

Please do share.....

crippledpetey
09-14-2015, 03:50 AM
Please do share.....

Ah, we were on a run and we were heading back and my guess is his wife sat on his handheld cb and keyed it. So myself and all the others on the run got to here all about how I wasted all my money on my jeep, how I abused it and that's why my motor blew, why bead locks weren't needed etc, etc. it was about 5-10 minutes of ramble before I think someone realized it was keyed. Who knows maybe he never knew hahaha. I thought it was funny to me because we had to trim trees so he wouldn't "brush" his jeep and then he cracked his Pintler. Guess my bead locks held up :idontknow:

Sharkey
09-14-2015, 03:51 AM

No shit? He talked crap about you on a run with you? If he did that on a run with me he might find himself waking up with a four foot by four foot moat of piss and shit around his tent.

07JKSahara
09-14-2015, 03:53 AM
I vouch for petey. I was on the same run, that he (Jason) planned, lead, and invited us all on. I heard it all too.

Edit for clarity.

crippledpetey
09-14-2015, 03:54 AM
No shit? He talked crap about you on a run with you? If he did that on a run with me he might find himself waking up with a four foot by four foot moat of piss and shit around his tent.

Yep lol. I actually couldn't stop laughing.

Magellanjenn
09-14-2015, 04:05 AM

Yup treated horribly

Lance. I'm on the Wayalife side but I am greatly offended by the use of the word retard in a derogatory way. I teach students with special needs and care for them dearly!!!

OverlanderJK
09-14-2015, 04:05 AM
Ah, we were on a run and we were heading back and my guess is his wife sat on his handheld cb and keyed it. So myself and all the others on the run got to here all about how I wasted all my money on my jeep, how I abused it and that's why my motor blew, why bead locks weren't needed etc, etc. it was about 5-10 minutes of ramble before I think someone realized it was keyed. Who knows maybe he never knew hahaha. I thought it was funny to me because we had to trim trees so he wouldn't "brush" his jeep and then he cracked his Pintler. Guess my bead locks held up :idontknow:

Wow what a dirtbag.

UncensoredAggression
09-14-2015, 04:10 AM
Lance. I'm on the Wayalife side but I am greatly offended by the use of the word retard in a derogatory way. I teach students with special needs and care for them dearly!!!

If you're offended, stop reading. How horrible that you would associate the word with special needs children. That post does not associate that word with any such children. Stop looking for reasons to be offended.

crippledpetey
09-14-2015, 04:15 AM
If you're offended, stop reading. How horrible that you would associate the word with special needs children. That post does not associate that word with any such children. Stop looking for reasons to be offended.

You really feel the need to go there? Just like her you could have read it and past it by but you chose to be a real stand up guy. Thanks.

David1tontj
09-14-2015, 04:16 AM

Wow. You're a great guy, and I'm sure he is just jealous of your sweet ride and how you actually get to use it to its potential.

I'm glad you laughed it off, I would be "pissed" (just like sharkey)

Magellanjenn
09-14-2015, 04:17 AM

Take a step back in history.... This is the exact term used to describe any person who is not performing at the "average" level. I am not easily offended but do not appreciate the loose use of this word. I was not addressing u and addressed lance in a very polite way. I am a really laid back person, ask anyone who knows me, but I do speak up about this ONE thing. Thanks for your opinion but it simply shows your insensitivity on this subject.

Let's get back on topic of lovely mark and his lack of social skills! He was not so charming in person...actually rude and commented about what a waste of money it is and why any family would own two jeeps.

JakeJK
09-14-2015, 04:18 AM

Edit: just read your latest reply, nevermind

dwvninety
09-14-2015, 04:19 AM

This is an example of a retard.....

No special needs children pictured....

10frank9
09-14-2015, 04:25 AM
Wow. You're a great guy, and I'm sure he is just jealous of your sweet ride and how you actually get to use it to its potential.

I'm glad you laughed it off, I would be "pissed" (just like frank)

What am I "pissed" about David?

OverlanderJK
09-14-2015, 04:28 AM
This thread isn't about retard. It's about douchbag (Mark).

And for the record the word retard is used to describe delays in progress, development or accomplishment. It's only offensive to people who have soft skin and take things offensively. That is all.

UncensoredAggression
09-14-2015, 04:31 AM
This thread isn't about retard. It's about douchbag (Mark).

And for the record the word retard is used to describe delays in progress, development or accomplishment. It's only offensive to people who have soft skin and take things offensively. That is all.

All facts! Great response sir.

JAGS
09-14-2015, 04:33 AM
I'm on like 4 forums. Nice post advertising someone else though.

You think folks here don't know about other forums?? Funny, cuz not one PM or text or post getting on my ass for posting what I did. In fact, I might lean towards saying that if someone left just because of my post, Eddie and other Wayalifers wouldn't want that person around anyways.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

Notice how he couldn't even give any examples. Just some BS response.

David1tontj
09-14-2015, 04:34 AM
What am I "pissed" about David?

Oops. I thought you said the comment about the moat of pee.. It was Sharkey. 😁

Sharkey
09-14-2015, 04:43 AM
Oops. I thought you said the comment about the moat of pee.. It was Sharkey. [emoji16]

That was before I knew CP organized the trip and was its leader. Given that fact, I would have skipped the moat and likely pissed directly into his mouth while my foot was on his throat. (Just kidding of course, violence is never the answer).

Seriously, what a major douche!

10frank9
09-14-2015, 04:47 AM
That was before I knew CP organized the trip and was its leader. Given that fact, I would have skipped the moat and likely pissed directly into his mouth while my foot was on his throat. (Just kidding of course, violence is only sometimes the answer).

Seriously, what a major douche!

Fixed it for you.

MR.Ty
09-14-2015, 10:56 AM

:cheesy: Did you really pull rank on a Jeep forum? You are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Lance628
09-14-2015, 12:13 PM
There's a special kind ranking for him

Lance628
09-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Yup

mudmobeeler
09-14-2015, 12:55 PM
So myself and all the others on the run got to here all about how I wasted all my money on my jeep, how I abused it and that's why my motor blew, why bead locks weren't needed etc, etc.

Wait, can I say the same about myself and justify a new motor like yours to my wife?

highoctane
09-14-2015, 01:02 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/cpltonyusmc/11140380_10204889972230424_5587014140565061551_n_z pswh5rwgb4.jpg (http://s135.photobucket.com/user/cpltonyusmc/media/11140380_10204889972230424_5587014140565061551_n_z pswh5rwgb4.jpg.html)

Lance628
09-14-2015, 01:19 PM
Mark on Halloween???

crippledpetey
09-14-2015, 02:45 PM
Wait, can I say the same about myself and justify a new motor like yours to my wife?

You can say anything you need too but my motor did the talking for me. I would much rather be wheeling my jeep right now. :yup:

mstraw9379
09-14-2015, 02:57 PM
I keep reading these posts about how poorly noobs are treated here.
I am a noob and every single post I've submitted (very few) has been replied to with kindness and respect.
I can't stand this discrimination any longer. I demand to be treated poorly just like all the other noobs I keep hearing about.

JakeJK
09-14-2015, 02:59 PM
I am a noob and every single post I've submitted (very few) has been replied to with kindness and respect.
I can't stand this discrimination any longer. I demand to be treated poorly just like all the other noobs I keep hearing about.

Lol [emoji23]......

UncensoredAggression
09-14-2015, 03:02 PM

Your an idiot! Feel better? LOL

piginajeep
09-14-2015, 03:02 PM

Get the hell outta here [emoji3]

MR.Ty
09-14-2015, 03:05 PM
Your an idiot! Feel better? LOL

You're*

;)

:cheesy:

UncensoredAggression
09-14-2015, 03:06 PM
You're*

;)

Ok...I'm the idiot! Thanks

10frank9
09-14-2015, 03:06 PM
You're*

;)

You beat me to it. Phew!

mstraw9379
09-14-2015, 03:10 PM
I feel much better. Thank you.

Ddays
09-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Hey, while I myself am a Noob, there's a guy that just waved in from Italy that you can really have some fun with....I think he has a Smittybilt winch too :brows:

mudmobeeler
09-14-2015, 04:47 PM
You can say anything you need too but my motor did the talking for me. I would much rather be wheeling my jeep right now. :yup:

Oh no doubt. But when its done, I bet you will love it!

crippledpetey
09-14-2015, 05:29 PM
Oh no doubt. But when its done, I bet you will love it!

Give it 6 months then I'll be happy. Figure that will get all the bugs out lol.

07JKSahara
09-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Give it 6 months then I'll be happy. Figure that will get all the bugs out lol.

You have 18 days....

:D:D:D

Jegar
09-14-2015, 07:07 PM

Now, I'm feeling left out :(

Jegar
09-14-2015, 07:08 PM
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q135/cpltonyusmc/11140380_10204889972230424_5587014140565061551_n_z pswh5rwgb4.jpg (http://s135.photobucket.com/user/cpltonyusmc/media/11140380_10204889972230424_5587014140565061551_n_z pswh5rwgb4.jpg.html)

OMG! Too funny! :)