Markw13/Albino Lizard chooses not to associate with this form!

MarkW13

Looking to regear my JKU with 4.56's, and i see the $999 special they have on their website,
i'm a new in the forum, and new to the JK world, does this includes all parts + install price, and is this a reliable kit ? i don't see any specific brand they use, which is not a big deal, but mainly looking to know if they're quality gears that will last and won't sing like the best of the sopranos at highway speeds ?
i'm also looking to add an Eaton-elocker rear, and Detroit TT front, and while there, also do C-gussets and sleeves for the front in my D30, and also add the Synergy ball joints to it. I'll call Evo tomorrow to get a quote, but wanted to do more more research about their gear kit, and i think i may have found the best forum to ask about Evo stuff :)
Thanks in advance.

They did a great job on mine. You should know that they only replace bearings or seals if they are needed and you do not get the factory gears back. I've put about 800 miles on mine since they were changed a couple of weeks ago. Plan on trailering or taking your time driving home if you have a long trip. ORE is 300 miles from my house. I stopped multiple times to let everything cool down. You really cant beat this deal.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All gears are made in the same plant in Korea. Doesn't matter what brand they use.

I would also steer clear of e lockers and locking your D30. Also don't do sleeves as its a waste and get us alloy ball joints. Same as synergy and cheaper. Save yourself some money on that turd of an axle.

MarkW13

I've been on JKF mostly. I needed some technical info and the link led to a wal write up. I figured if I was going to use WAL for technical info I should contribute a little too.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I've been on JKF mostly. I needed some technical info and the link led to a wal write up. I figured if I was going to use WAL for technical info I should contribute a little too.

No you shouldn't. You should just leave like you said you would. I guess your new forum of choice is that boring huh?

MarkW13

First and foremost, I didn't say I was going to leave, I just left. Second, I'm not here to pick fights with anyone, but have no problems holding my own if you want to bring it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First and foremost, I didn't say I was going to leave, I just left. Second, I'm not here to pick fights with anyone, but have no problems holding my own if you want to bring it.

I believe this is what you said and I quote...

MarkW13 said:
Eddie,

I ask that you delete this account. I have chosen not to associate with this forum quietly without causing any problems. I just went away.

If you just absolutely cant and I know "you dont delete accounts", please change the username to Albino Lizard. I just want everyone to be clear on who I am.

I was a contributing member on your forum with nearly 500 posts in 6 months.

I'd still be here if Frank and Overlander weren't so rude to people. Their actions are costing you many contributing members. Thanks.

Mark

MarkW13

No, but you were the one who couldn't stick to his word.

Thats the cool thing about life, you can constantly evaluate the situation and make choices dependent upon current events. I used a write up to help solve a problem and was reminded of the things this place has going for it. I'm also reminded of the negatives as we speak.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thats the cool thing about life, you can constantly evaluate the situation and make choices dependent upon current events. I used a write up to help solve a problem and was reminded of the things this place has going for it. I'm also reminded of the negatives as we speak.

Great! So you'll be leaving again and not coming back I assume?

Top Bottom