Rubicon d44 install questions

Gitzen

For anyone who's installed a rubicon 44 can you please explain how you wired the locker, I have the male connectors for the locker just need some clarification on wiring them up, I have an ARB switch I'm going to use and also read mixed things on needing a relay and not using a relay. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
For anyone who's installed a rubicon 44 can you please explain how you wired the locker, I have the male connectors for the locker just need some clarification on wiring them up, I have an ARB switch I'm going to use and also read mixed things on needing a relay and not using a relay. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

There's some good info in this thread:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?997-Factory-JK-D44-Rubicon-E-Locker-Wiring

I did not use a relay on mine. I have mine wired up to a switch that is identical to the ARB one.

Clark Collins

Attached is the wiring diagram I used. I did not use a relay and wired the switch to a 15amp fused circuit using a fuse tap.

locker wiring.jpg

Wired this way the switch I used says "front locker" when there is power to the switch and then illuminates the diff graphic when the locker actuates.

Last edited:

doooodo

Yea I did what Clark Collins did. Feel free to PM me if you have questions - I just did it this weekend, so it's fresh in my brain.

Top Bottom