Wave from Pasadena, CA

hillsighed

Hi all!

Just moved down to SoCal earlier this year from Minnesota and am really looking forward to exploring the surrounding landscapes in my Jeep. I mainly wheel solo on old forest or mountains roads. I joined the site cause I'm a big fan of the WAYALIFE videos and am looking for a way to meet a few buddies to go on runs with.

-HillSighed

Capture.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife! Wow thats quite a change of scenery. I love Pasadena it has great neighborhoods and shopping.

JAGS

Hooked
Welcome. I drive in and out of Pasadena quite a bit for work. Lifted silver JKRU with Red WAL banner. Maybe I'll give you a wave around town. :yup::standing wave:

JDDK

Welcome from oxnard. We should have a suds n grub at Slaters 50/50. Epic food and 100 beers on tap. Downtown Pasadena

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome from oxnard. We should have a suds n grub at Slaters 50/50. Epic food and 100 beers on tap. Downtown Pasadena

Love Slaters but the only issue:

PARKING!

Downtown Pasadena is hard enough to park my wife's car let alone my Jeep or 20! You have to find a large lot for SnG's this was a medium group:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442373786.590147.jpg

JDDK

Theres got to be a parking garage close by. That place is just too good. I wonder if there is a lot close, maybe at the conv cntr

Top Bottom