Evo DoubleD Pro or Enforcer Pro stage 1

LSX-Jeep

Hello gents I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on a suspension system but I'm not sure which way to go and yes money is a factor since I've started college again. I'm looking at two system right now, the Evo DoubleD Pro $6,349.98 and Northridge 4x4 Evo Enforcer Pro stage 1 $4,319.98. As of now I won't be doing much crawling because of school but don't get me wrong whenever I get the chance I will be hitting the trails:). This is my DD and I will be taking long tripes in her so from you all experience which way would you all go? Do I have room to grow with either one of these kits? The ultimate goal down the road is to go with Evo's doubleD with coils and shocks...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442267088.894376.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442267108.092386.jpg

thardy

Banned
If your end goal is run the DTD system, I would look into doing at least the front DTD without the triple bypass shock and either running the rear the same way or just running the rear bolt-on.

Ddays

Hooked
Wait - you started college and you're looking at a $6400 suspension system? Damn man, I'm jealous! I was eating goddam mac & cheese and hot dogs like they were gonna stop making 'em when I was in school! You're family adopting? :brows:

Zstairlessone

Wait - you started college and you're looking at a $6400 suspension system? Damn man, I'm jealous! I was eating goddam mac & cheese and hot dogs like they were gonna stop making 'em when I was in school! You're family adopting? :brows:
I'm gonna guess the Army was somewhere between starting and going back, If so, LSX-Jeep, thank you for your service!!

Ddays

Hooked
I'm gonna guess the Army was somewhere between starting and going back, If so, LSX-Jeep, thank you for your service!!

Umm, was pointing out that I am jealous cause I wished I could do that when I was in school....

LSX - :beer: from Darlington, Pa!

LSX-Jeep

Your welcome and yes Uncle Sam is helping me out. Thank you men for the info. I've been saving up all my pennies to get one of these suspension:). After this kit it will be too romen noddles lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I think long arms are supposed to ride better on road, so if you can swing it, and the install, I would get the long arms and coilovers. I have heard and read on here tho, that the the king 2.5s with plush rides, will ride better than the bolt on coilovers.

Ddays

Hooked
Your welcome and yes Uncle Sam is helping me out. Thank you men for the info. I've been saving up all my pennies to get one of these suspension:). After this kit it will be too romen noddles lol

Uh-uh, I think it's the other way around - you helped us out so now you are getting what you earned, bud!
Ramen noodles -you sir, are a connoisseur!

Be very interested to hear what the difference in ride and handling are like going from the stock setup to one of these. I came close to pulling the trigger on a coilover system but couldn't justify the expense based on my ability to utilize the benefits based on my geography.

Good luck!

LSX-Jeep

If your end goal is run the DTD system, I would look into doing at least the front DTD without the triple bypass shock and either running the rear the same way or just running the rear bolt-on.

I like the sounds of this. I'll give Evo a call tomorrow and see how to complete this kit... Any suggestions?

thardy

Banned
Yes, but you could leave out the triple by pass shock on the front to save some coin if needed. I would call ORE and tell them what you're after and what you're budget is to see what they suggest.

SaddleTramp

I like the sounds of this. I'll give Evo a call tomorrow and see how to complete this kit... Any suggestions?

Thank you for your service sir, you'll be well served with any of the EVO suspensions. I had the bolt-ons on my first rig with the long arms and they rode great on and off road.

If you call ORE for help, please remember to order your parts from Drew as well. Too many folks call for his time and help then buy EVO MFG parts from a competitor.

thardy

Banned
Thank you for your service sir, you'll be well served with any of the EVO suspensions. I had the bolt-ons on my first rig with the long arms and they rode great on and off road.

If you call ORE for help, please remember to order your parts from Drew as well. Too many folks call for his time and help then buy EVO MFG parts from a competitor.

Valid point! I always assume that would be a given. Thanks for the reminder!

LSX-Jeep

Thank you for the kind words and will do. Let's see what Drew recommends:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom