Wildomar OHV park

Markymark420

Anyone been here to check it out? I stumbled across it on Saturday night. Didn't explore too much as I was solo, and it was drizzling a little.
It did offer the opportunities of some sick views of Lake Elsinore and south I.E. Might be worth it for a quick afternoon trip to exercise the transfer case.

Attachments

• image-4154832742.jpg
    image-4154832742.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 102

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Well that looks exciting from the pic. :cheesy:

Time to invest in some more lights for the jeep. :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely want to check it out in the day time as there are some steep sections. Mostly brushy trails and nothing too tough.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was going to post up about this the other day but my iPad wasn't wanton to work. I'm down for a mid week run if someone wants to go. I usually have Thursday and Fridays off.

Markymark420

OverlanderJK said:
I was going to post up about this the other day but my iPad wasn't wanton to work. I'm down for a mid week run if someone wants to go. I usually have Thursday and Fridays off.

Let me know when you are thinking of heading out there as I have two weeks off for the holidays.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Markymark420 said:
Let me know when you are thinking of heading out there as I have two weeks off for the holidays.

Hmm might be able to go out next week. Either Thursday or Friday. After that I wouldn't be able to until into January. Anyone want to go next week?

Charlie Mike

My girlfriend and I decided to visit this OHV park on our way to San Diego one day. Figured it be a fun little place to putt around. Hit a small section of the OHV called "Bloody Jersey Hill." Before entering, I saw a sign with a Red symbol I had never seen before, and a small boulder with the words "Turn Back Now" spray painted on it. My girlfriend and I both laughed and continued on our way. Little did we know in about 5 seconds we would be committed to the most steep downward grade and rocky hill we've ever experienced wheeling. I have only been wheeling for a couple years now, and that was still my most intense jeep'n experience so far. A couple times completely losing traction and started side sliding towards boulders twice the size of my jeep, nearly missing each one. Besides a 2.5" coil lift, my Rubicon was completely stock at the time. I'm convinced that both of the those factors, the Rubicon and my lift, helped me and my girlfriend crawl out slowly and safely, but I was definitely scared multiple times and so was my girlfriend. I kept a straight face the entire time and didn't admit alarm until we were completely down the hill. We laugh about it now, but I learned my lesson to tread lightly.

Be safe out there! :beer:

Miramontes

Im off the next two weeks also. I would like to make this. Tomorrow I am planning on going to the San Diego Suds and Grub. Maybe we can do it Thursday?

jelliott076

Im off the next two weeks also. I would like to make this. Tomorrow I am planning on going to the San Diego Suds and Grub. Maybe we can do it Thursday?

Hey Brother, I'm out sick from work tomorrow and going to the Sud's N Grub. I'm in if you're willing to take company.
619-917-5789

Miramontes

So you guys want to hit this trail tomorrow ? I have never been on it. It would be nice to have someone that's been on it.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
used to ride dirt bikes there, its fun. The trails are short. The rangers out there can be a little mean. But don't let that stop you its cool to climb around for the day.

JAGS

Hooked
Cant make it on 12/27 as I already have a another run planned with a small group at Pipes Canyon. But maybe another time post it up and see if we can get a group together with a little more notice. Sounds like there are a few tough areas and then a lot of trails for stock Jeeps to run too. So a good mix. :idontknow:

Miramontes

closed

Jelliot and I went out to the park today. Ended up being closed due to the rain. But we were still able to have a good time running around the country side.

Top Bottom