Hinrichs Build Parts.....eastcoast

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Well seeing as I have a few things laying around I cant use, I will finally post them up for sale.

1. JKU Rubicon Rock rails trimmed for 37s...with all hardware $100 (local pick up only)

2. Rubicon Shocks for a JKU...200 miles on them, still have stock stickers and all that....$50 (shipping on buyer)

3. Evo Protek 12-15 Manual Trans Pan Skid $75

4. JKU front driveshaft w/ flanges....200 miles.....$150 (local pick-up preferred)

6. OEM 13' JK White hood $200....(local pick up only)

7.Rockhard4x4 Rear bolt in cage section for 2 door only, will include the center bars and also the across the bars piece (they are heavy and large so local pick up preferred) $250

8. Factory Tail lights with bulbs and holders, cut wiring for evo tail kit $25

9. Factory License plate holder with light and harness $25

There may be more, I will look when I get home.

Last edited:

JeepDrum

I'm assuming the track bars would be a pretty penny to ship. Ever come close to Philly? I'm in South Jersey.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I'm assuming the track bars would be a pretty penny to ship. Ever come close to Philly? I'm in South Jersey.

yeah I can always make a trip that way. Lemme check with a friend where we may be in jersey on saturday

I may take u up on the trackbars.

They are basically new just been sitting in the garage when I pulled them from the 2 door when I went back to stock bars. Very solid.

Ddays

Hooked
Are the Rock Hard pieces for the 3rd row or are they for the behind the driver & pass front pieces?

Top Bottom