New lift

RoughRider

So I'm wondering what the opinions are for a new lift, I'm getting pretty tired of how awful the pro comp 2.5 I bought is and wondering if you guys had any suggestions, I was looking at the evo plush rides and maybe grabbing some ranchos.

Like I said though looking for suggestions!

JakeJK

So I'm wondering what the opinions are for a new lift, I'm getting pretty tired of how awful the pro comp 2.5 I bought is and wondering if you guys had any suggestions, I was looking at the evo plush rides and maybe grabbing some ranchos.

Like I said though looking for suggestions!

I think evos and 9000s would be a good combo I'm running RK and bilsteins and it's a little tough but I like it

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I know it's a jeep, but it's extremely rough, seems way rougher than stock.
It could just be me though

Ride quality is 100% subjective. I suggest finding members local to you with various lifts and go for a ride. That will give you the best idea of what lift to run.

Yep. See if you can hitch a ride like Ty said. As far as the plush rides/rancho combo, i love it. Theyre called plush rides for a reason so if soft is what u want, thats the coil for you. Of course, everybody is different.

tharb5111

My mopar 2 inch it's like riding on air. Id buy it again if I had to do it over again. Plus the crate it comes in is awesome. The dana drive shaft provides plenty of exhaust clearance to avoid interference without exhaust spacers. Even my wife liked the ride quality over stock. Well worth the $1300 I paid. Can't recommend this enough. But like it was stated above, subjective and the only way to know is to test drive or take a leap of faith like I did after reading a lot of good reviews. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom