Trek armour seat covers

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
If it is true, that is a great deal for front and rear. That's what they are currently going for a front set OR rear cover. If you contact them directly they can make them without all the Molle webbing for a bit cheaper too.

JakeJK

If it is true, that is a great deal for front and rear. That's what they are currently going for a front set OR rear cover. If you contact them directly they can make them without all the Molle webbing for a bit cheaper too.

What is the price I see on trek armours website that's 289.95 per pair?

dyn0mitemat

I really do like mine, but I wish I would've just spent the cash on a set of mastercraft baja rs's, I can't stand the factory seats (mines an '09). For what I paid for my trekarmor covers it would've covered one new seat

JakeJK

I really do like mine, but I wish I would've just spent the cash on a set of mastercraft baja rs's, I can't stand the factory seats (mines an '09). For what I paid for my trekarmor covers it would've covered one new seat

I don't know if I could justify 1000'dollars for 2 seats haha are the more comfortable than the stock ones?

dyn0mitemat

Yea by far, I had a similar set of mastercrafts in my built zj that i drove all over and loved them. I've never really had any problem with seats in vehicles giving me back pain, but no matter where its set or what I've tried the stock seats in my JK give me lower back pain quick (less than an hour).

Plus they have almost zero side bolstering or support. I thought about pulling the trek armor covers and the stock fabric covers and seeing if i could fabricate some side bolsters up like i've done in the past, but there's still the back problem for me.

I've drove a '12 with the leather seats for a good while and loved them, as well as the cloth seats in a '14 and thought they were more than adequate. But as far as I'm concerned if I'm going to pony up $500+ for a set of newer stock seats, I'll spend the extra cash and get a good set of mastercrafts that I can use harnesses with.

Anyway, if you like the stock seats I'd definitely recommend the covers though, I get a bunch of compliments on mine all the time, and have no complaints.
If you do get them, for the install: Push a trash bag between the back and bottom of the seat and use it to slide the parts of the covers that go between there (it'll make sense when you see them, helps a ton) and get a friend to help

KYRubi

I just ordered a set of the front covers from NorthRidge4X4 (a preferred vendor here) the day before yesterday. They just arrived and look very nice. I would have had them yesterday but UPS sorted the package wrong and made shipping from Louisville to Lexington 2 days instead of 1. If you call them, they can tell you what they have in stock so you can avoid waiting weeks to get them if you're not looking for something custom. Hopefully I'll get the JKR back from the shop at the end of next week with all the upgrades and install these next weekend.

I do plan to move to something like the Baja RS seats and harnesses down the road, but the current round of upgrades is enough money for right now. I'll do the new seats when I upgrade the cage so I'll be able to mount the harnesses at the same time.

Top Bottom