Brand new jk Evo bolt on coilovers for sale .

cchristman1

Evo bolt on coilovers (front and rear) for sale . Brand new with all corresponding brackets, still in the boxes.

I'm going a different direction in my build and can't use them....

I eat sales tax, U save at leastt $400. Plus, I Will drive to u if in SoCal la/OC/SD area or 805 area code so u save another $100-200 in shipping [emoji6][emoji106]

Price $3600. Obo

Email: chris@christman.com

Last edited:

Saharacon

UGH I need to stop coming on to this site.

Good luck with sale if these are still here in a few months you'll have a buyer lol unlikely these will sit though

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Not saying these aren't a good deal, however, if someone were to purchase from any of the forum vendors, including EVO/ORE, and they are out of state, they won't pay any tax either and come in at $3,600 too. Then they would have the support of the vendor if anything was wrong with the kits. Just my $.02.

GLWS.

Jackal01

Not saying these aren't a good deal, however, if someone were to purchase from any of the forum vendors, including EVO/ORE, and they are out of state, they won't pay any tax either and come in at $3,600 too. Then they would have the support of the vendor if anything was wrong with the kits. Just my $.02.

I was just about to say that same thing.

cchristman1

The kit is new in box. I can't imagine Mel not supporting his own brand new product.. I just don't want to hassle Mel And Drew with asking if they will take it back. They work hard. I,m just doing a different build now. Kit includes all brackets. Yes, SoCal people are the ones that will save

Last edited:

cchristman1

Brand New Bolt On Evo Coilver Kit. Front! Rear+ All brackets , etc..

Evo bolt on coilovers (front and rear) for sale . Brand new with all corresponding brackets, still in the boxes.

I'm going a different direction in my build and can't use them....

I eat sales tax, U save at leastt $400. Plus, I Will drive to u if in SoCal la/OC/SD area or 805 area code so u save another $100-200 in shipping

Price $3600. Obo

Email: chris@christman.com

Ziloh22

I am just amazed no one is giving you hell for only being 2 months into the forum. [emoji23]. I'm sure if you weren't selling Evo that would be the case.

cchristman1

Thanks for the Northridge tip. Won't be going back to Evo to buy Evo. I'll let em go for 3400 firm . U still save. I still lose money[emoji19]

Last edited:
Top Bottom