JK Love

Joe Verastegui

Hello all you fun loving Jeepers.....My name is Joe V. I am new to the Jeep Way of Life. I have a Jeep Wrangler Sport JK 2013. I have done two somewhat major trails and many back hill roads and trails that have no name. I am in the process of upgrades, my next BIG one is changing out the Axles...I'm liking the G2 Core 44 and am going to have lockers. My baby has 38" tires and I am not exactly sure what gear size I should go to yet but I am working it all out with the help of reading, watching videos and 4 Wheel Parts store experts. I have lifted my baby with a Rubicon Express 4.5 and have new beefed up Rubicon express Drive shafts. I have Smittybilt Bumpers SRC Stinger and SRC back bulk and tube bumper, Front fenders , back corner guards, a winch, trails tubular doors, Rock slider guards and many other accessories. I still have a long way to go on my wish list for my Baby.
I love camping and hiking and I can't wait to be ready to do The Rubicon Trail and Moab. This is why I am getting my baby ready and all beefed up so I can conquer the obstacles on the best trails.
Any advice I get will be well accepted and welcomed, all knowledge passed down from experienced Jeepers is welcomed and appreciated. I love the Way of Life videos on you tube and can't wait to get out and do it to it while meeting fun ,new people. ok drop a line or two and hope we can eat dirt together in the future. Keep the shiny side up.
Joe Verastegui

Top Bottom