Motobilt, Inc. ???

SevenSlotSpartan

What's up WAL!? So anyone on here heard of Motobilt or have any personal experience with them? I stumbled across them the other day and figured I'd see if anyone on here has ever heard of them.

I attached a link to their site and a couple pictures of their front and rear stubby JK bumpers...
http://www.motobilt.com/

img_2890.jpg
img_2892.jpg
img_2894.jpg
img_2895.jpg
img_2897.jpg
jeep-jk-stubby-bumper-1.jpg

Wethy

The man who runs that business is a member of one of the off-road groups I am in, from what I can see of his posts he does take a lot of pride in his work, and it seems he likes to burn the midnight oil to get the products done for his customers. I can't speak to his customer service personally but I have definitely considered those bumpers. If you search Motobilt on Facebook it comes up and there are some reviews on there

SevenSlotSpartan

The man who runs that business is a member of one of the off-road groups I am in, from what I can see of his posts he does take a lot of pride in his work, and it seems he likes to burn the midnight oil to get the products done for his customers. I can't speak to his customer service personally but I have definitely considered those bumpers. If you search Motobilt on Facebook it comes up and there are some reviews on there

Appreciate the info Wethy! Yeah from what i can tell they seem to be good products and definitely meticulously fabricated. I'll have to search through their facebook page and give em a call tomorrow.

Wethy

Appreciate the info Wethy! Yeah from what i can tell they seem to be good products and definitely meticulously fabricated. I'll have to search through their facebook page and give em a call tomorrow.

No problem man. Like I said I can't speak from experience dealing with the company but it looks good and let me know what you find out I'm interested in hearing what they have to say also

Top Bottom