Need some advice.

newjkjeeper

Hello WAL. I'm new to the jeep world. I need some much needed advice on a lift/Coilover for my new 2015 JKUR. I have a budget of about $3500. And would like 4" or more but of course open to any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442895374.232008.jpg
Just a recent picture so you know what I'm working with.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What wheels/ size tires do you plan on running? You can get into a complete cool over kit (EVO) for just over $4000. It has an adjustable ride height but I wouldn't recommend any more than 3-4".

jeeeep

Hooked
What wheels/ size tires do you plan on running? You can get into a complete cool over kit (EVO) for just over $4000. It has an adjustable ride height but I wouldn't recommend any more than 3-4".

this ^^ but also, lift does not give you more off-road clearance, it allows you to run a taller tire which is what gives you clearance. you still want to run as minimal of a lift to your tire size so you can keep your center of gravity low.

What type of wheeling do you plan to do versus how much daily driving?

Depending on the tire size you choose, you'll also need to budget in gears and drive shaft(s).

newjkjeeper

this ^^ but also, lift does not give you more off-road clearance, it allows you to run a taller tire which is what gives you clearance. you still want to run as minimal of a lift to your tire size so you can keep your center of gravity low.

What type of wheeling do you plan to do versus how much daily driving?

Depending on the tire size you choose, you'll also need to budget in gears and drive shaft(s).

The wheeling I wanna do is rocks as well as some mild mud. I would like to run 37" tires and keep it a daily driver for now.

Panda

The wheeling I wanna do is rocks as well as some mild mud. I would like to run 37" tires and keep it a daily driver for now.

It will be kinda hard to run 37's on a $3500 budget, tires alone will be 2k, regear at least 1k plus with over 3 inch lift you'll need a new front driveshaft eventually, maybe with a 2.5 lift and cut fenders

newjkjeeper

It will be kinda hard to run 37's on a $3500 budget, tires alone will be 2k, regear at least 1k plus with over 3 inch lift you'll need a new front driveshaft eventually, maybe with a 2.5 lift and cut fenders

The 3500$ is what I have for the lift only. I have more money budgeted for gears and tires and all that

Panda

The 3500$ is what I have for the lift only. I have more money budgeted for gears and tires and all that

Gotcha, awesome in that case I would recommend an evo enforcer or enforcer pro lift with the coil overs as Frank mentioned :thumb:

newjkjeeper

Gotcha, awesome in that case I would recommend an evo enforcer or enforcer pro lift with the coil overs as Frank mentioned :thumb:

Awesome. I'll go check those out now. Thanks for the help everyone. I'm sure I'll be back for more help later haha [emoji106]🏼

Top Bottom