Official Oh!Ventures Thread

KidCarson

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a little project I've been working on, my very own blog! Seeing as my family and I have been and continue to go on many adventures, I decided to title the site Oh!Ventures!

EDIT: Official site is up now! Head on over to http://oh-ventures.com for more pics!

Every Monday I will be posting up an official "Oh!Venture of the Week!" , in which I will explore a location or subject in depth with lots of background information and photographs. Then, while I am working on the weekly Oh!Venture, I will be posting a "Daily Detour", just fun and or interesting things I find around the net or around the area!

Today I'm happy to present part one of my first official Oh!Venture of the Week: The Stewart Indian Facility. Follow the link above to head on over to Oh!Ventures.com for story!

Thanks everyone, and hope you enjoy! :)[URL][/URL]

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Cool idea Andrew! I see good things ahead. Subscribed.

Edit: I read both articles and
1: I didn't know goats had rectangular pupils.
2: It was cool of you to share the story about your love of photography. You truly have a gifted eye.
3: I hope you are able to get back and take some more photos at the Indian School.

Very well written thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cool idea Andrew! I see good things ahead. Subscribed.

Edit: I read both articles and
1: I didn't know goats had rectangular pupils.
2: It was cool of you to share the story about your love of photography. You truly have a gifted eye.
3: I hope you are able to get back and take some more photos at the Indian School.

Very well written thanks for sharing.

X2 on this, really liked the story of how you started into photography.

Cant wait to see what more you have to share with us :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Awesome idea Andrew! Subscribed to the thread and also making a bookmark for your site!

Ddays

Hooked
Nice website! Jealous of the blue skies you seem to have so much of the time out West.
New roads?! We sure could use a few new highways in Pittsburgh, that's for sure!

Top Bottom