(Video) Bullfrog Trail - JK-Forum & 4X4CORPS

jonlipin

Hey guys,

Just came back from Bullfrog Trail and I wanted to share this amazing and beautiful location with everyone here. SoCalGSXR(JK-Forum), SoCalGSXR's Stock Friend, Jeff(from 4X4CORPS) and I went up on Saturday for an overnight trip. Thanks to Jeff's previous experience here we were able to take on a wide variety of trail difficulty and even brought a stock JKRU on some obstacles that would otherwise seem impassible. This might be my new favorite destination and I will absolutely be back there soon.

Please go easy on the video :doh:, This is my first time using the GoPro3!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Enjoyed the video. It's very good for a first time or any time. Good music choices so keep 'em coming. It gave me hope 'cause my JK is stock for the moment. After watching this I'm thinkin' maybe the author of the Forbes article warning off buying a JK should reconsider, or just KMA!:yup:

jonlipin

Haha, thanks for the kind words.

Given the line taken, and saftey in numbers (and a little help from bumper monkeys:D) there is a lot the stock JK can overcome.:thumb: I though it was especially important to show that in this video. He did get some nice scratches, and before attempting this he was fully aware trail damage is a high possibility, but we had some very experienced spotters and A LOT of recovery gear to back it up.

jonlipin

Yeah it is! You can pick any direction and just go. The rock formations are so perfect they almost look fake!

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
really is a nice area and trail. I've run it about 4 times from stock to recent. different lines each time. Camping in courage buttes is decent as well.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Nice little video! That looks like a really fun trail for sure! :yup:

Did you use Adobe After Effects to edit the video? I have a copy and have dabbled with it but don't know all the tricks yet.

Gets a thumbs up from me! :thumb:

FuriousDz

Excellent job on the video :thumb:

I really need to stop watching all you guys out west though due to jealousy :naw:
Such fun looking trails out there and the weather isnt too bad either

jonlipin

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun to make and I will definitely be making more.

@OverlanderJK
Sorry about the unavailability. They do that for mobile devices because of the songs I used and legal reasons. If you watch it from the forum you can view it embedded on a mobile device however!

@Doknocker
I used Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 for the editing.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Great video! I gotta round up the guys up here in NorCal and get down there and run Bullfrog again!
:beer::beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun to make and I will definitely be making more.

@OverlanderJK
Sorry about the unavailability. They do that for mobile devices because of the songs I used and legal reasons. If you watch it from the forum you can view it embedded on a mobile device however!

@Doknocker
I used Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 for the editing.

I was on my computer when it wouldn't work but it works now. But my internet connection sucks so I'll watch it tomorrow. lol If its not one thing its another.

Top Bottom