Eaton E Locker wiring questions

jgarz05

Hey guys my elocker just got here for my rear d44 in my jku 2013 I'm interested to see any write ups on the wiring and where you guys mounted your switches!

Clark Collins

I don't think the Eaton locker has a "locked" indicator switch like the Rubicon lockers, but attached is a wiring diagram that I used to wire my Rubicon axles. Also attached is a photo of where I mounted the locker switches.

DSCF1858 (800x450).jpg locker wiring.jpg

Nytruckee

I have an elocker in the front, I will post pic but as you know the weather on Long Island right now isn't great for picture taking when there's no top on. I just did dif fluid change and it looks like some of the protective coating was pulled back where wire goes into dif so not sure if it got caught on something when wheeling. I will take pics of both and post. Switch has a light on it so you know it's on.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I put a plug on the leads so I can disconnect when necessary. But, make sure you tape the plug ends together with enough laps of tape to hold it together and waterproof it. I put a 3/8 inch flex wiring tube for armor, taped to the plug and left enough slack for the front axle articulation. The Elocker is great!

Top Bottom