Help with value of 2014 unlimted sport

Tylerself17

Hello friends, I need help with determining the value of my 2014 red wrangler unlimited sport with 25,500 miles. Certain opportunities have presented themselves and I am now getting a 2015 sport, so I need to see how much I should sell my current setup for. Currently, I have a 4 inch Procomp lift kit, 5 Toyo M/Ts 37/13.50/17, Procomp dual steering stabilizer, Poison Spyder front stubby bumper with brawler bar, Rigid D2 driving lights inside front bumper, original Rear Poison Spyder Rockbrawler with the tire carrier, Poison Spyder license plate delete kit, Poison Spyder Tramp Stamp II, Poison Spyder RockerKnockers Frame mounted, Powdercoated D-rings, Poison Spyder rear diff. cover, trucklite headlights and reverse lights for the rear bumper, G2 1 3/4 spacers, Superchips Flashpaq, Walmart rocklight kit, Red LED strips underneath dash and rear seats, Two 12 inch JBL subs with Kenwood 1000 watt amp, Stock cut fender flares painted with bedliner, also has stock wheels that're plasti dipped black. It is still really nice, no dings or dents, very few little scratches that I'm going to have touched up, tires have alittle bit of rockrash, nothing serious just a few trips to play for an hour or two. Interior is still really nice with little to no wear just a small stain or two on the drivers seat, Connectivity group with wireless Bluetooth, all the windows are tinted except the front two, rubber floor mats on it since day one. The jeep is still on Stock Rear D44 and Front D30, with 3.21 axle ratio, no broken gears or axle damage. What I'd really like to know is how much I should list it for/ expect to get for it, and what I would be better off just pulling it and installing on my new one. Thanks in advance guys!!

CastleRockJeep

If it were me I'd take all the aftermarket stuff off and sell what I didn't want on the new one and keep the rest to put on the new one. Sell it stock or better yet keep it

Tylerself17

I'm getting the jeep from my younger brother who got in trouble and lost it, so I technically have 2, but I have to get rid of my 2014 and either sell it with the parts or just transfer them over, which isn't a problem, I just don't have time to take the lift kit off of this one and it it has a 4 inch lift with cut fender and stock tires it'll look awful. So I'm going to leave atleast the lift, tires and most likely front bumper depending upon if a stock one will fit without rubbing on the 37's

I'm getting the jeep from my younger brother who got in trouble and lost it, so I technically have 2, but I have to get rid of my 2014 and either sell it with the parts or just transfer them over, which isn't a problem, I just don't have time to take the lift kit off of this one and it it has a 4 inch lift with cut fender and stock tires it'll look awful. So I'm going to leave atleast the lift, tires and most likely front bumper depending upon if a stock one will fit without rubbing on the 37's

Would you be interested in selling your front bumper?

Kickrocks

is the 2015 stock? how many miles are on that? If there is not a huge difference why don't you sell the 2015 and take the profit from that and apply it towards your 2014. OR sell both and get a RUBICON.

Mtb275

is the 2015 stock? how many miles are on that? If there is not a huge difference why don't you sell the 2015 and take the profit from that and apply it towards your 2014. OR sell both and get a RUBICON.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom