Two door soft top question. Need opinions.

Jk909

I'm currently running a hard top and I can't decide on the trektop nx or the factory style top. What would you buy?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm currently running a hard top and I can't decide on the trektop nx or the factory style top. What would you buy?

Having run a factory soft top on my old 2 door and both a hard top and trektop nx on my 4 door, I would say it depends on your need for space.

The trektop does reduce the amount of usable space when packing your Jeep. If this isn't an issue the trektop is the clear winner because of its ease of install/ removal and the built in safari top.

Wombat

There is also the Trektop Pro, which is a nicer cloth and has glass windows.

I had a JKU which had the factory soft top, and when that wore out I got the Trektop. Liked the Trektop NX better.

Jk909

Having run a factory soft top on my old 2 door and both a hard top and trektop nx on my 4 door, I would say it depends on your need for space.

The trektop does reduce the amount of usable space when packing your Jeep. If this isn't an issue the trektop is the clear winner because of its ease of install/ removal and the built in safari top.

Thanks for your input frank

Top Bottom