FREE: Rubicon sliders and (2) JK rear bumper (s) VEGAS AREA!!!

SaddleTramp

Free to a good or bad home (local Vegas pick up only, no shipping for all):

2015 Rubicon sliders and rear JK bumper

2014 rear JK bumper

Come and get, getting tired of mowing around them and mama's getting tired of looking at them in the back yard...;)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443407983.003671.jpg

Last edited:

SaddleTramp

Lol you act like you actually have grass.

Too damn much grass for the desert and not the "good" kind, just trying to do my part to empty Lake Mead so those F@%&ers from California don't get it all...! :cheesy:

When you gonna trim and install those damn new fenders or are they still sitting in Paychex backyard, haha!

#nobatterycharge...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Too damn much grass for the desert and not the "good" kind, just trying to do my part to empty Lake Mead so those F@%&ers from California don't get it all...! :cheesy:

When you gonna trim and install those damn new fenders or are they still sitting in Paychex backyard, haha!

#nobatterycharge...

They are sitting somewhere. Not sure exactly where thought. Lol

SaddleTramp

The new ride when you have it will be ONE BAD ASS rig though.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gonna flex out the Hyundai tomorrow just to make sure, haha, pics to follow, it is a rental right...! I cannot confirm or deny that Mason and I have done a few e-brake slides and cop turns in it.........

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So who drives a jk with green wheels that had a butthurt dude in a ford truck confront them?

Well he said he saw me on his ford diesel with green wheels and no doors. So maybe I was standing on his truck with green wheels? This guy really is dumb.

SaddleTramp

So who drives a jk with green wheels that had a butthurt dude in a ford truck confront them?

Well he said he saw me on his ford diesel with green wheels and no doors. So maybe I was standing on his truck with green wheels? This guy really is dumb.

Hey, I'm trying to make a zero living giving away free shit here, can you all try not to clutter up my "free" parts thread, we have both a gay thread and pub forum...LOL...:cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Hey, I'm trying to make a zero living giving away free shit here, can you all try not to clutter up my "free" parts thread, we have both a gay thread and pub forum...LOL...:cheesy:

In that case, we've got a bunch of crap we're trying to get rid of. I'll throw in a sandbox, a broken umbrella, and a bent patio table we're trying to give away. Any takers? You pick up, you dig sand. :yup:

SaddleTramp

In that case, we've got a bunch of crap we're trying to get rid of. I'll throw in a sandbox, a broken umbrella, and a bent patio table we're trying to give away. Any takers? You pick up, you dig sand. :yup:

How much to ship bent and broken sand to 89074...?

Top Bottom