I'm here to buy stuff for my jeep... What a waste of time

Stunterguru

Awesome I'm here for Chico state. Really interested in your hard rock bumpers. If you live in Chico lets seal the deal today for your bumpers. I have cash ready to buy now.

Awesome I'm here for Chico state. Really interested in your hard rock bumpers. If you live in Chico lets seal the deal today for your bumpers. I have cash ready to buy now.

Well I'm in Chico but I'm not selling anything. If you haven't yet you may want to give a wave and tell us about yourself. :yup:

Scrambler

I'm here to buy stuff for my jeep. Your posting selling parts which you don't have.. What a waste of time.

Well, thanks for clearing that up. Craigslist or EBay would be a great place for you to do that. You won't be well received here if that is your only intentions.

Stunterguru

He's so busy wanting know where I'm from and saying he saw me in Chico. Lmao. He's so quick to post stuff for sale. But When it's time for cash. He back off. Keep the crown clown.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
He's so busy wanting know where I'm from and saying he saw me in Chico. Lmao. He's so quick to post stuff for sale. But When it's time for cash. He back off. Keep the crown clown.

Holy fuck! Are you really that stupid? How did you even get into college? Crippledpetey is not the one selling the bumpers he just lives in Chico.

#todaysyouthwillskullfucktheworldonedumbassatatime

Top Bottom