Evo Rear Corner Armor Back-up Light Solution

I am about to pull the trigger on a set of the Evo Rear Corner Armor and was curious as to what type of lighting set ups y'all are running so as to get a better idea on how I might want to run mine.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
On my last Jeep I ran a set of duallys on the cross member which worked well. I plan to either do the same, or the smaller srm lights this time around, or add some of the small 5w lights under the skins on the pinch seam like a few others have done.

See I really like this option, looks super slick but I need my tow hitch

I thought about some ways to do both - you could get a piece of sheet aluminum drill for the lights and mount the plate behind the cross bar using the hitch mounting hardware, haven't thought through it completely but I'm sure you get what I mean.

I thought about some ways to do both - you could get a piece of sheet aluminum drill for the lights and mount the plate behind the cross bar using the hitch mounting hardware, haven't thought through it completely but I'm sure you get what I mean.

Kinda like just fabbing up a custom bracket of some sorts ? How hard was it to wire that all up ?

utiadam

LOSER
I have the same tail lights as JAGS with the built in reverse but I also added 2 6" single row led bars above the fascia.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443474308.757432.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443474334.736121.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443474351.875376.jpg

SaddleTramp

Backup lights wired to sPOD. Could be tied into factory reverse but the rigids would be a little much to come on with each reverse.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443492518.570886.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
A few are running these! Photo courtesy of Jags

View attachment 166848

Yup, what they said. These lights throw enough reverse to light up for parking etc. Only need would be dust lights or maybe some serious reverse trail lights.

Just a matter of personal preference. At the time I got mine, only one other person was running the older model. I liked how those look (was able to see in person) and the newer version has more LEDs and is slimmer. More people are running now and from the posts, most/all are happy with them.

Top Bottom