Christmas tree dash! HELP!

ABEAST12B

I just left the house the other day when every warning light came on, started with sway bar light blinking then all the rest on my 2010 jku. Vehicle drives fine while its started but no Gauges except fuel, but when you shut it off and try to restart, it doesn't want to even turn over. Tried to hook it up to get codes but it wouldn't communicate with the reader. Disconnected battery and cleaned terminals and still no solution. I've read other people have had bad/ loose grounds, loose battery connections, Pcm/ecm issues, sway bar motors out. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?

When my power steering pulley blew apart on me and the alternator wasn't spinning that's exactly what happened to mine. Maybe your alternator is fried or your battery is dead

Rhin0247

Same thing kept happening to my 2012. Go underneath and disconnect the E-Swaybar harness on the Swaybar... you will have the swaybar light on but your Jeep will function again. Put in an EVO NoLimits and hook up an AEV ProCal and you will be all set.

Rhin0247

Same thing kept happening to my 2012. Go underneath and disconnect the E-Swaybar harness on the Swaybar... you will have the swaybar light on but your Jeep will function again. Put in an EVO NoLimits and hook up an AEV ProCal and you will be all set.

Should have read that better, your swaybar motor is already out.... Nevermind :doh:

ABEAST12B

I was thinking it could have something to do with that too and tested the battery read good at first, tested again and read marginal. Couldn't get an alternator test done though because it wasn't wanting to start, only starting intermittently

WJCO

Meme King
Sounds like a charging system symptom. If you do get it running, check your charging voltage.

Top Bottom