NEW Painless Performance Trail Rocker Option!

Shipping this week is the new Trail Rocker kit!

This kit comes without a switch panel and includes a custom bracket to fit 2007-2015 Wranglers. Now you have the option to use your own switches! We also plan to have an offering of universal switch panels that will work with this kit. (ETA on those, early next year).

More info here: http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcat/57005

NKbYqiP.jpg

This is VERY nice and definitely the way I would've gone over building my own had it existed. Maybe for the next rig :yup:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Very nice! Not that I don't like the switches your original kit came with, but I prefer the look of the rocker style switches like the one that came with my ARB air compressor. This is perfect!

JerseyJK

Ok, this is something I've been looking for. A little different then what's out there. Only question is, will it work with a Genesis dual battery tray and can I hook up more than one of these units with out any problems. Thanks.

trailraider

its a nice set up. i just put a kit in my Jeep. although mine is a manual and i couldnt use the switch panel(this new version would have been nice as i paid more for the kit i am sure). Now its just time to add more accessories.

Ok, this is something I've been looking for. A little different then what's out there. Only question is, will it work with a Genesis dual battery tray and can I hook up more than one of these units with out any problems. Thanks.

We have been in communication with Shane at Genesis and just received a SolidWorks file for a bracket that will work with his dual battery setup, so that optional bracket will be coming soon!

As far as running multiple Trail Rockers, the only issue you will run into is the mounting bracket, and the length of the main power wire as you may have to move the relay center further from the battery to fit both. So if you were able to fab up a bracket to mount both of them and possibly extend the main power feed wire, you would be good to go.

JerseyJK

We have been in communication with Shane at Genesis and just received a SolidWorks file for a bracket that will work with his dual battery setup, so that optional bracket will be coming soon!

As far as running multiple Trail Rockers, the only issue you will run into is the mounting bracket, and the length of the main power wire as you may have to move the relay center further from the battery to fit both. So if you were able to fab up a bracket to mount both of them and possibly extend the main power feed wire, you would be good to go.

Thank you for the response. Sounds great.

JCDriller

Any updates on the Genesis mounts? I'm ready to tackle my electrical system and I'd like to do a Painless Genesis set up.

Thanks!

Top Bottom