Rear axle

metalic

I'm currently running a stock 44 with arb, 5:13, and ten factory shafts. I have the opportunity to sell it and upgrade to a trail 60. I currently run 35's and will eventually 37's with no plans on going bigger. Is the Semi float 60 that much of an upgrade over what I have with 37 my end goal.

I'm currently running a stock 44 with arb, 5:13, and ten factory shafts. I have the opportunity to sell it and upgrade to a trail 60. I currently run 35's and will eventually 37's with no plans on going bigger. Is the Semi float 60 that much of an upgrade over what I have with 37 my end goal.

Did you go with the ARB that allows for 35 spline shafts? (I think I can answer my own question, because I don't believe Ten Factory makes 35 Spline JK Rear shafts).

With any semi-float the weakest link would still be the shaft flange. You can still bend a flange. There is some debate about how much strength is gained in the R&P due to the D60 being high pinion and the D44 being low. Honestly, (and IMO) The D44 should suit you well for 37s.

Top Bottom