SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ The Bruery : Thursday, December 13th @ 6:30pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at The Bruery in Placentia on Thurday, December 13th at 6:30 pm. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, The Bruery is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: The Bruery
When: Thursday, December 13th @ 6:30pm

The Bruery is located in Placentia, California, right off Orangethorpe and 57 Freeway. As soon as you get off the freeway, head west and make an immediate right turn onto the first street called Dunn Way. Drive to the end of the cul de sac, pull in to the parking lot and you will see The Bruery at the end.

715 Dunn Way
Placentia, CA 92870
714-996-MALT (6258)

UPDATE 12/12/12:
Hey guys, I just got news that the food truck for tomorrow just backed out. There are a few fast food restaurants nearby that you can pick up some dinner and bring it over to the Bruery. At least, that's what we will be doing. Specifically, we'll be stopping over at Tom's Place which is just on the other side of the 57. See links below:

Toms Place Restaurant
221 W Orangethorpe Ave
Placentia, CA 92870

http://tomsplacerestaurants.com/

I do apologize for the last minute change but, this one was totally out of my hands. Sorry.

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & bleedbeat
2. ChrisB & Jen
3. Professional Driver & Courtney
4. Mcpuck & Lori
5. ramin
6. JKRay
7. buddyhydro
8. OverlanderJK
9. 10frank9
10. jbrodsky
11. Tim Colte
12. Moochie
13. fishoutofwater
14. JAGS
15. Ragnar JK
16. Yellojk
17. RanchoRubi
18. Mark Smith
19. JeepFan & Stephanie
20. 4x4Jesus
21. Goldfish
22. brainchild & Diane
23. Zombjep
24. Kim Chafin
25. Dawn Echols Ricker
26. Catchone
27. DManuel

Maybe List:
1. JeepCachette
2. Luis Torres

We look forward to seeing you all there :beer:

JUST ADDED:
I just posted up a Garage Sale in the For Sale forum but thought I would list some of it here. I'd prefer not to ship any of this stuff so, if you need anything, let me know and I can bring it out.

WAYALIFE Garage Sale

If you've got stuff for sale, bring it out! :thumb:

UPDATE:

Just wanted to let everyone know that The Bruery is also having a toy drive this month in case anyone wanted to participate. Of course it's not required, but they may offer some special brews to those that do :thumb:

401736_465729713472735_377631791_n.jpg

The Bruery said:
Bring in any new toy item -- either unopened or unused -- and get access to draft pours of 2011 Oude Tart, Cuir, our 2011 anniversary ale, and Fruet, this year's 100% barrel aged anniversary ale. We're not making any promises but as those beers run out we will be forced to dig deeper and deeper into our cellar for more unusual and limited offerings. The more toys that come in, the more likely you will see some truly crazy things on our draft list come December.

When Eddie and I went to check this place out last week, we brought in a toy so we could try this tasty brew...

attachment.php

a special 19.2% Imperial Stout aged on mint!

I don't think they have any more of the Stout, but they might have some other limited brew. :D

Vudoo1

WOOT! I'd like to join on this Suds N Grub. My jeeps all grown up now so I'd like to show it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'll be there! Was planning to go to LA soon anyway so I guess I will go next Thursday and then be there on the way back.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool looks like Im already on the list! See ya guys there! :beer: :thumb:

LOL!! Yeah, saw you responded on FB and so I just added you :D

WOOT! I'd like to join on this Suds N Grub. My jeeps all grown up now so I'd like to show it.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see it :thumb:

I'll be there! Was planning to go to LA soon anyway so I guess I will go next Thursday and then be there on the way back.

Wonderful, looking foward to meeting you :beer:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If anyone wants to meet up along the way let me know. I am coming from San Diego up the 5 and can meet wherever.

Top Bottom