One bad ass garage

jjlong

Just throwing it out there there's a show on Discovery Channel tonight at 10pm pacific. 7 eastern called rusted development. It features my dad's garage which is gnarly! They're building him a 37 Lincoln Zephyr. This is the only picture I could find of it, this was his birthday 65th party

Attachments

• 1443492886193.jpg
    1443492886193.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 335

hhunter050

Just throwing it out there there's a show on Discovery Channel tonight at 10pm pacific. 7 eastern called rusted development. It features my dad's garage which is gnarly! They're building him a 37 Lincoln Zephyr. This is the only picture I could find of it, this was his birthday 65th party

Lol just so happened to turn to Discovery right as it was coming on

el_chupo_

Just watched the recording. I have been following his garage thread over on Garage Journal for a couple of years. Good stuff!

jeeeep

Hooked

saw this episode..damn! that's an awesome garage and the Zephyr turned out awesome! Do you get to drive the Zephyr?

Top Bottom