Freedom top scratch

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pick up a bottle of flat black touch up paint from your local autoparts store. It'll come with a small brush applicator. Even though it's "flat", it'll still have a slight shine and one that matches best to the paint on your top. It'll be your best bet to touch it up.

303jkpatriot

I have tried the sharpie method as well. It is a decent temporary fix but fades after a few month. I might try the flat black touch up paint mention above and hopefully it lasts a bit longer

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
plasti dip it! it's the top, who looks up there! lol

Ha ha....I know right!!! But a few weeks ago at calico my wife was standing lookout on a ledge and nearly shit herself when she saw the large scrapes inflicted upon the top while storing them in the garage. Doh........

Dyerjk

I had the same problem in multiple spots. I tried the factory pen/brush it was ok, but not good. The entire top just looked faded so I ended up repainting the entire top with Rust-oleum Universal Black Satin.
It came out looking like new, prep was easy enough. The result was worth it.

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I had the same problem in multiple spots. I tried the factory pen/brush it was ok, but not good. The entire top just looked faded so I ended up repainting the entire top with Rust-oleum Universal Black Satin.
It came out looking like new, prep was easy enough. The result was worth it.

That's what I'm looking for thanks!!!!

Top Bottom