Move to jeep more

BEE'S TWIN

Has anyone ever wanted to move from where they currently live to somewhere where there is more places to jeep, hang out with more jeepers, warmer weather, and the ocean.. Cause i feeling it. Shout out from utah!!!

BEE'S TWIN

Wow thats pretty funny. I did not know others had thought the same. Sounds like So Cal is the place to be or Arizona.. Close to everything

MTG

Caught the Bug
BEE'S TWIN said:
Very true. Heard there is some good wheeling in Nevada, Reno area

I've heard that too! With the limited time I have to wheel, I somehow find myself driving all over the place (even across the country) to wheel my jeep and haven't even really explored the local trails that much. :cheesy:

Actually, there are a lot of places to wheel here and Tahoe is just minutes away. I spend a ton of time in Vegas and have to say that I much prefer Northern Nevada over Southern by a long shot!

dahreno

Banned
I moved from southern Cali. to Reno Nv. to wheel more . You have to drive to far from S. Cali. to go wheelin and when you get there , to many people , to much trash , spray paint on rocks , and you have Via Ragosa and gov. moonbeam for Governor . I'll NEVER go back to southern Cali. !

LoPo

Caught the Bug
I've heard that too! With the limited time I have to wheel, I somehow find myself driving all over the place (even across the country) to wheel my jeep and haven't even really explored the local trails that much. :cheesy:

Actually, there are a lot of places to wheel here and Tahoe is just minutes away. I spend a ton of time in Vegas and have to say that I much prefer Northern Nevada over Southern by a long shot!

*cough*cough*

Helipilot2

Bees Twins, I'm down in Utah right now for a job interview. If all goes well you will have another jeeper here by the end of next week most likely. I don't know the area so I'll for sure be up or some exploring

Hell_Fire

So tell me guys how is it living in Reno NV, place looks really nice, I am really considering the place when I move over to the US,

BEE'S TWIN

Bees Twins, I'm down in Utah right now for a job interview. If all goes well you will have another jeeper here by the end of next week most likely. I don't know the area so I'll for sure be up or some exploring

You will enjoy it here tons of things to do. You just missed a good four wheeling trip. We will have to show you around...:beer:

BEE'S TWIN

So tell me guys how is it living in Reno NV, place looks really nice, I am really considering the place when I move over to the US,

There are tons of places to live here that are amazing, I think it just depends on what kind of weather you prefer? Warm weather year around, cold, a little of both.

Helipilot2

You will enjoy it here tons of things to do. You just missed a good four wheeling trip. We will have to show you around...:beer:

My jeep is currently in pieces and possibly getting sold so I can buy my uncles CJ5 so I'll have to ride along with someone if that's alright. I'd love to get out and see the trails

Ignatius504

I'm from New Orleans but grew up in Flagstaff, AZ. I recently moved back to New Orleans to escape a bad situation and all I do is dream about being back out west! People here only want to drive there Jeeps into the deepest mud hole! Crazy!!! I wanna smell a rainstorm in the desert or the pine trees on a hot day! Sad...

Top Bottom