Best LED bars and lights?

Commandojk13

So I am looking to throw on some bright lights for my jeep! I have been looking around and with all these different companies it's hard to decide who to go with.

Deezledz has a 50" light bar in their intense series that they claim produces 25,500 lms and the product info makes it sound pretty damn good. However at 435 it's pricey.
Their vivid series 50" bar produces 22,700 lms and is only 265.
Then there's leds4less who has a 52" light bar and claims it has a 30,000 lms output.

Any input on these or other products? Looking to pull the trigger on a new top windshield bar, headlights, fog lights. I want the most light for my money

Pyro1415

So I am looking to throw on some bright lights for my jeep! I have been looking around and with all these different companies it's hard to decide who to go with.

Deezledz has a 50" light bar in their intense series that they claim produces 25,500 lms and the product info makes it sound pretty damn good. However at 435 it's pricey.
Their vivid series 50" bar produces 22,700 lms and is only 265.
Then there's leds4less who has a 52" light bar and claims it has a 30,000 lms output.

Any input on these or other products? Looking to pull the trigger on a new top windshield bar, headlights, fog lights. I want the most light for my money

I have the Eyourlife from amazon, mine are 9 months old and work great even after they've been dropped and smacked a few branches. Use locktite.... you're welcome.

AirborneJK

I took the plunge and bought the windshield LED kit for my JK. I couldn't beat the price at 199 with free shipping. I won't be able to post a review for about a month though when I go back stateside

jkwebbie

Got mine from Tough-light LEDs, came with a lifetime warranty. I payed about 400 for it and the wiring harness, it was worth it because of the warranty. Not many I looked at had any kind of warranty on them

Attachments

• 1443699659643.jpg
    1443699659643.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 310

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
For best headlights I say you want some truck lites. As far as light bars go inspired engineering is a really good one as well as rough diamond. If you want to go really cheap look at Cree.

All of that being said they are all very close to the same for light output IMO. If I were you I would look for one with a warrantee and one that's in your price range.

WJCO

Meme King
I know two people that have had Rigid for years with no issues, other than their wallet is lighter.

Rhin0247

For best headlights I say you want some truck lites. As far as light bars go inspired engineering is a really good one as well as rough diamond. If you want to go really cheap look at Cree.
All of that being said they are all very close to the same for light output IMO. If I were you I would look for one with a warrantee and one that's in your price range.

Cree does not make lightbars... They do make the LEDs that go into both of the other companies you mentioned though... My suggestion for the OP is: go with a no-name company that uses CREE LEDs and you will be happy.

plext0r

Eyourlife LED bar has been great on my son's JKU. I believe it cost around $50 for the 21-inch version we installed. Definitely use flowable silicone to seal the glass edges.

SJ21XDC

A vote for Inspired Engineering. Good quality, good price, lifetime warranty and great to work with. I needed a longer wiring harness for the lights in the back to the SPOD up front and a call to Sami and it was taken care of, at no additional cost.

(9-11-15) 2.jpg (7-6-15) 7.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Other than condensation in my 21" bar from inspired, I am very happy. I need to send it in to get sealed but I am lazy.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
My one and only light bar came from Texas LED Lightbars. Good dude to work with, tossed in a free wire harness and it's bright. I just can't tell you if it's brighter than other brands, but it's good enough for me and it was assembled in the USA.

jeff_in_rc

A new light player in town

Check out Sierra LED Lights with their dual white/amber lighting. www.sierraledlights.com With a flip of the switch you can have white lights or amber lights all in one convenient package.

Here is a shot of the amber as well as a daytime view of the front of my Jeep. The night shot was taken before I adjusted the light bar.

amber only.jpg daytime front view.jpg

srosario

Other than condensation in my 21" bar from inspired, I am very happy. I need to send it in to get sealed but I am lazy.

lol, just send it to sammy,

i have 50", 21", and 6 cubes no prob yet, plus no wind noise with there bracket

Pyro1415

Eyourlife 50" was $89 last week with prime shipping, put a bead of silicon around the lens and all it good. I did the silicon on my 21 but not my 50, no issues on each. Plus my 50" was free because it took so long to arrive they sent a second one then months later the first came, sold it for what I paid which was $150. There lights are a steal at under $150, just make sure to Locktite the screws or your bar might fall on a rough trail.

CREEPR

Highbeamoffroad.com
Great guys.

Attachments

• 1443752810395.jpg
    1443752810395.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 1443752846979.jpg
    1443752846979.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 194
Top Bottom