2 Door Dynomax Evolution Exhaust

Boji

Has anyone cut the dynomax evolution to fit a 2 door? I like the idea of not having an exhaust hanging out the rear waiting to get squished

trailless

Caught the Bug
The last time I read you need to cut about 2.5" off to make it fit. I would double check though. Also, if they haven't changed anything, an exhaust spacer will push the pipes too far back for it too work, even with the cuts made to it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If I'm not mistaken, you don't have to cut anything down for the 2dr on this kit.

You need to cut 2 1/2" off of the down pipe after the muffler otherwise it doesn't fit into the new hanger that connects to your evap canister. Ask me how j know lol

thardy

Banned
The last time I read you need to cut about 2.5" off to make it fit. I would double check though. Also, if they haven't changed anything, an exhaust spacer will push the pipes too far back for it too work, even with the cuts made to it.

You need to cut 2 1/2" off of the down pipe after the muffler otherwise it doesn't fit into the new hanger that connects to your evap canister. Ask me how j know lol

I stand corrected.

Boji

2.5 inches off the down pipe doesn't sound too bad, thanks for the input guys! :thumb:

Top Bottom