Mounting Coilover to ProRock 44

JGreer

I am in the middle of putting together my front coilover conversion for my 2013 2 door. I run a ProRock 44 up front and was wondering from those who have ProRocks and coilovers, did you need to use any brackets at the axle mounts? Between contacting Dynatrac and a couple manufactures of towers/mounts I have received fairly mixed answers. Just looking for some first hand knowledge. By the way, this will be for a weld in conversion not bolt on.

Thanks again for any help.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What coil overs are you wanting to install? Most have different mounts and that's why you're getting different answers.

JGreer

What coil overs are you wanting to install? Most have different mounts and that's why you're getting different answers.

I work for a company that distributes Fox shocks so I am able to get a pretty killer deal on a set of Fox 2.0 12" w/resi, springs, and dual compression adjustment knobs, along with valving the shocks themselves. I do have the ability to have them come with a 1x1/2" spacer if needed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I work for a company that distributes Fox shocks so I am able to get a pretty killer deal on a set of Fox 2.0 12" w/resi, springs, and dual compression adjustment knobs, along with valving the shocks themselves. I do have the ability to have them come with a 1x1/2" spacer if needed.

Really? And what company would that be?

Also, to clarify, what KIT are you wanting to install or, were you planning on building your own mounts?

Oh, being that this was just your second post here, welcome to WAYALIFE

JGreer

Really? And what company would that be?

Also, to clarify, what KIT are you wanting to install or, were you planning on building your own mounts?

Oh, being that this was just your second post here, welcome to WAYALIFE

I work for a motorcycle/atv aftermarket parts distributor. We distribute their atv/utv shocks and actually run them on our Can-Am Maverick we use for shows/photo shoots annnd maybe a little ripping through the trails. We were looking at either Synergy towers or RockKrawler (my current set-up) will sell me just the towers or both the towers and lower mounts if needed.

Thanks for the welcome, good to be here.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
From what I understand from another member just doing king coils on his prorock, no extra mount is needed as they are heavy duty and moved out properly to clear the frame better than stock mounts. You will have to figure out the spacers needed on your own however for the shock.

Top Bottom