Starting a new thread

koasta11

Could someone give me a short answer as far as managing and posting pictures to a new thread. I am having problems with DW/Bump Steer and would like to post some pictures. Do I need to start a album and put all the pictures in it. Do I need to resize all the pictures in the album to 200x200 pixels.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Could someone give me a short answer as far as managing and posting pictures to a new thread. I am having problems with DW/Bump Steer and would like to post some pictures. Do I need to start a album and put all the pictures in it. Do I need to resize all the pictures in the album to 200x200 pixels.

You don't need to make an album, just post the pictures needed within the tech thread that you need help with. If you want to exceed the upload size limit you need to embed it from a site like photobucket.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
What do you mean embed it. Up load it to photo bucket then upload it to the thread

You embed it by posting the url, that you get from photobucket, within the embed option the can be used through the desktop site. If you are using the app you cannot do it.

Top Bottom