Rear Sway Bar Quick Disconnects

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Well the other day I accidently ordered a set of Rear Sway Bar Quick Disconnects for my JK. I actually wanted to order them for the front.

Anyway didn't discover my error until they arrived. So I just ordered the correct ones for the front.

My question is this. Should I keep the rears and install them. Are they going to really help that much. I'm more of a moderate off roader. Or should I return/sell them.

RockyJk

The rear sway bar is soft enough where disconnects aren't really needed, I think you'd be better off returning em and using the money towards something else

crowrb29

Not necessary. I've had my front completely stuffed while disconnected and had the rear connected and not had any issues. Most people don't disco the front.

Well the other day I accidently ordered a set of Rear Sway Bar Quick Disconnects for my JK. I actually wanted to order them for the front.

Anyway didn't discover my error until they arrived. So I just ordered the correct ones for the front.

My question is this. Should I keep the rears and install them. Are they going to really help that much. I'm more of a moderate off roader. Or should I return/sell them.

Return them. There really is no need disco the rear as the factory rear sway bar is very soft. Disconnecting it will cause you to feel unstable off road and be basically dangerous.

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Thanks, that is what I was thinking too, but thought I would double check with the pros ;)

Top Bottom