10a Bumper Winch Plate question

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Has anyone used different winch plates with the 10a-RubiconX-Hardrock front bumper?

I picked up one and I'm think of switching out my AEV for the stubbied 10a with flatties but I don't want to buy another winch plate.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443988506.436540.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443988517.702195.jpg

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Yeah, seems like the mopar is $450 which wouldn't make it worth the swap. Hoping my aev winch mount will work.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Has anyone used different winch plates with the 10a-RubiconX-Hardrock front bumper?

I picked up one and I'm think of switching out my AEV for the stubbied 10a with flatties but I don't want to buy another winch plate.
off topic, but what winch are you planning on going with? I have this bumper but the powerplant would not fit the cut out. :doh: so I had to get a different bumper also, as I don't have the tools to modify the cut out for the winch.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
off topic, but what winch are you planning on going with? I have this bumper but the powerplant would not fit the cut out. :doh: so I had to get a different bumper also, as I don't have the tools to modify the cut out for the winch.

Currently have an Engo 10k. Someday it will be replaced with a Warn.

Top Bottom