Leds_4_less?

josh_ham

Has anyone picked up light bars from this company?
Leds_4_less

I'm not very confident with buying items from companies I've never heard of. I've seen them on instagram but still refuse to pull the trigger unless people speak highly of them.

RockyJk

I don't have lightbar from them but I did get fog lights from them they seem to be good quality now I'll just have to see how long they last (only had em on for a week so far)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would recommend getting standard Cree LED lights. Cheap, they work and if/ when they crap out buy some more cheap lights. Save money for quality parts that you depend on like steering, suspension, recovery and armor.

Peak

I'm planning on getting headlights from them before the end of the year. If I remember I will let you know how well they work.

trailtamer

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444180434.349287.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444180459.712482.jpg
We got my wife the halo LEDs from them and the fogs and the quality seems fine had a little trouble with shipping nothing to bad had within three weeks and they gave me an extra set of fogs I guess for the trouble

mrjoe90

I've received my headlights and fogs but they did not include the H4/h13 adapters so in waiting on that to come in...

TrueBlueEagle

View attachment 168288 View attachment 168289
We got my wife the halo LEDs from them and the fogs and the quality seems fine had a little trouble with shipping nothing to bad had within three weeks and they gave me an extra set of fogs I guess for the trouble

These seem to look sort of blue in the pic. Is that just the photo, or do they have a blue tint to them?
Any way you could get some night time shots of them and their beam pattern?

TIA

trailtamer

I'll see what I can do this is my wife's Jeep and I don't drive it haha I have the KC LEDs and the color is similar not real blue

mds22

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444580775.564390.jpg
All my lights are adventure tech. Much cheaper than rigid and some others, but still have a lifetime warranty, and really bright. More than an eBay light but I know what I'm getting. Very bright, their cubes come with 4 different color covers that rigid sales for $7 each.

Edit: but my old jeeps Trucklites were much better headlights in my opinion. For HEADLIGHTS I would recommend spending the extra $ and get the Trucklites.

Last edited:
Top Bottom