Wave from Colorado!

lowered&lifted

Just picked up a '13 Flame Red JKU Sahara about two weeks ago. This is my first Jeep ever and I couldn't be more thrilled. Only 8,200mi on it and the PO put on a 2.5" Teraflex lift kit and Fuel wheels with 35" tires. Near future upgrades (maybe in this order) will include: intake, exhaust, snowboard rack, front/rear bumper, winch...and that's all I'm planning for now. I know me though, I can't go too long without upgrading everything, so it's only a matter of time, haha.

As my name implies, I've been a lowered car guy for my whole life. I have an '03 Audi Frankenstein car and a (almost completed) '85 Virago bobber. With the addition of this Wrangler, I now have everything needed to dominate the automobile world...well, I guess I need an atv or dirt bike or something, but one thing at a time.

I've already found a bunch of useful things on this site, so I look forward to interacting with you folks in the future!

Since threads are useless without pictures, I'll just leave these here...

2015-09-29 12.19.03.jpg
2015-09-30 16.46.13.jpg

Red and chrome is never my first choice, but it's really growing on me. I do foresee changing the chrome to black, maybe with plastidip, maybe try and find some wheel trades, we'll see.

lowered&lifted

Welcome to Wayalife. Nice Jeep. I'm in CO too. Whereaboutsish are you?

Thanks. Sweet! I live in Longmont, school at CU. I see you're in Boulder, that's excellent. I don't know any trails because my Audi is not a good off-road vehicle, heh. Do you?

WJCO

Meme King
I thought those buildings looked like the ones in South Boulder? Where is that trail picture from? Kinda looks like Walker Ranch/Gross res area. I'm in Longmont all the time. Grew up in this area. We'll have to get together sometime. As far as trails, tons around here. Getting late in the season though, will start getting ice, and gates close on a lot of them around end of month, early Nov. Here's a local USFS map for most of our trails. MSV/Coney Flats and/or Miller Rock are probably as difficult as you will get around this area of the front range.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5165768.pdf

lowered&lifted

I thought those buildings looked like the ones in South Boulder? Where is that trail picture from? Kinda looks like Walker Ranch/Gross res area. I'm in Longmont all the time. Grew up in this area. We'll have to get together sometime. As far as trails, tons around here. Getting late in the season though, will start getting ice, and gates close on a lot of them around end of month, early Nov. Here's a local USFS map for most of our trails. MSV/Coney Flats and/or Miller Rock are probably as difficult as you will get around this area of the front range.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprdb5165768.pdf

Hell yeah, I'm down. Buildings are bear creek, just randomly pulled in there to take a picture after I bought it. Trail is 4mi canyon...just drove up to kill time. I wanna hit some real trails, but I also bought this thing to give the Audi a break during the slopes season. Plan on hitting alotta snow in this. You board?

Traildamage.com is your new bible. Get to know it. Welcome!

Sweet. The dealer told me about it but I forgot what it was called. Thanks for the insight!

WJCO

Meme King
I also bought this thing to give the Audi a break during the slopes season. Plan on hitting alotta snow in this. You board?

I used to along time ago. I can't stand the traffic, the crowds, nor the cost every year. It's gotten nuts up there. What I do instead is year round backpacking/camping/mountaineering. I still get to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with no crowds or headaches. Just me.

lowered&lifted

I used to along time ago. I can't stand the traffic, the crowds, nor the cost every year. It's gotten nuts up there. What I do instead is year round backpacking/camping/mountaineering. I still get to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with no crowds or headaches. Just me.

That's baller, I've done similar. Ygpm.

Top Bottom