Sway Links for Evo Leveling Kit

CarolinaJK

I am about to purchase an EVO leveling kit for my 2014 2 door Willy's Wheeler. It has an EVO 1/4 Pounder w/ stinger installed, other than that it's pretty much stock. I know it's not necessary to get new sway links with the kit, but in order to correct the angle, what sway links should I buy?

Thanks in advance!

CarolinaJK

I was thinking of the EVO HD links, but didn't know what size to use. But if factory will work, I'll use those!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I was thinking of the EVO HD links, but didn't know what size to use. But if factory will work, I'll use those!

If you call evo they may be able to tell you the length for the HD lengths, but typically for those you just need to measure what you need after the lift. I wouldnt think you would need much with just the leveling kit however. Maybe even the stock ones will work or I would think they would include them with the kit.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
That's very true! I think I may just try to find some stock rear ones and put them up front!

If I didnt use them with my lift, I would send you the set I have. If you can weld however, its very easy to make your own extended links. I did that for the rear while waiting for my HD ones to show up.

CarolinaJK

If I didnt use them with my lift, I would send you the set I have. If you can weld however, its very easy to make your own extended links. I did that for the rear while waiting for my HD ones to show up.

Well that's very nice of you! [emoji106]🏽 I can't weld well, but my neighbor is a pro so I may have to give him a call!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
While they don't look the best, I cut my extra fronts I had, and sleeved them with a pipe nipple to the length I needed.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444153443.392669.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
I have the EVO level kit and just left the front stock ones in there. The sway bar is pointing downwards a few degrees.

I've been wheeling and flexed out before with the stock rubicon e disco. No problems so far.

CarolinaJK

I have the EVO level kit and just left the front stock ones in there. The sway bar is pointing downwards a few degrees.

I've been wheeling and flexed out before with the stock rubicon e disco. No problems so far.

Hmm I'm just worried because those spacers on the sway bar from the 1/4 pounder made mine a good bit off. Not a whole lot, but still.

Kumar

So far the JKUs I talked seemed to be fine. My 2door was at a bit of a downward angle afterwards. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444171014.596556.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
So far the JKUs I talked seemed to be fine. My 2door was at a bit of a downward angle afterwards. [ATTACH168261[/ATTACH]

That's a lot more than my JKU. I have the 1/4 pounder bumper and stinger, no winch. This is how my away bar sits.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444257198.135048.jpg

Top Bottom